Join our server on Discord

Any EVA pilots out there???
Phht. I got Kwoaru. What kind of crap is that??
Read Eva-R, not all the way through, though. Issues with computer and life keep popping up before I can finish it. I thought it was really kick-ass. I am surprised more people have not heard of/read at least some of it.

Blessed Be,
~Arrowhead~
What Neon Genesis Evangelion Character are you Most Like?, is Kaworu Nagisa

Aw yeh.

btw, fuck you to whoever deleted my first post. that was uncool.

most people become Koworu...
The least become Shinji

and EVA:R is not an official GAINAX thing but they are being recognised by them...

so maybe, there's gonna be a return of Evangelion
theres a live action movie in the works, weta (lotr)are doing the special effects, so yes it isnt the end of evangelion yet
good eh
The EVA character (Gee, I spelled it RIGHT in THIS post! :oops: ) I'm most like is Misato.....Probably all that cheap scotch I drink! BTW, how can she keep such a nice figure the way she eats and drinks?!? I know, I know, it's only anime. Still......
I think it would be GREAT fun to be in an anime bar drinking with Misato and Mihoshi from Tenchi!..... Twisted Twisted Twisted
Sorry, I forgot to say that I took the test and wasf Missato (I''ve had a couppe big glsasses of scothch already)) , and got an
idea for a pic that I';m going to send to Chibi R whrn I get it done...All I'm going to say tis that it has a hot tub and a lot of booze in it, and a couple other anime charas :oops: Twisted
I'd love to have a drinking contest with Misato.

WHY I LOVE MISATO

She drinks beer, rubs her belly saying "blaargh" every day! I mean, you just can't become better than that.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
...I'd pour all my drinks into nearby flowers, so I could be sober (What, ME sober???) and have my way with the sultry wenches!!!! Ohhh, if only art really DID imitate life!!!! WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
(Goes back to his big glass of scotch, cursing the fact that he married a real-life Ayeka!)
Twisted Twisted Twisted
Hey, any WOMEN out there that read these posts?.... Twisted Twisted Twisted
. . .

right and i diodn't intend this to be a bear discussion

Eva R is still cool though