Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you like Kari?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
70.21%
33 70.21%
No
29.79%
14 29.79%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you like Kari?
why does that remind me of the origins of santa claus? its fricking funny but why does it remind me of that? i mean santa was a shamen of a canadian tribe who smoked shrooms to get high to be with the spirits and was then taken around the tundra by a sled pulled by deer. the flying part was because the shrooms made you feel like you were flying. HOLY SHIT! my child idol was a drug user! DAMN! NO WONDER I"M A TROUBLED CHILD! LOL!
I like her. She's cute, not only in appearance but also in her actions. I have to disagree about her extent of "perfection" too, since she spent her entire Jogress-episode telling Yolei how jealous of her mental strength she is. I believe she's one of the most cryptic characters in the Digimon series, and meant to be that way, at least judging by her Crest and Digimon partner.

But to tell the truth, I would like her if only because others' pain is her own pain. She's had to deal with situations normal people would never have imagined of, yet she's selfless like few others. She's interesting and unique, so I enjoy thinking about possible pairings involving her, or her potential reactions to specific incidents.
Kary is a nice girl, Through the hole seasion 1and 2 I remember she got mad only once.
She is cute. :oops:
The Radiator Girl Wrote:
Quote:i'd sense it too if i knew the meaning of that word.
Don't you have a dictionary?>=P
I DON'T like Kari cuz she's ugly,wears tasteless clothing and yet she's the female tamer with more candidates.(and here I thought men liked busty women.Ha.)As a pretty girl myself,I guess she reminded me of some experiences I had of guys I liked that were after ugly women instead of me.I guess it had to do as well cuz I never tried to 'bang every guy in school'.In fact I've always been aloof and never showed any drool for a guy.
But guys are like that,you know?If you're aloof,they ignore you;if you try to approach them,you're a slut.Besides,I've found so many guys that think all pretty women are sluts.
And BTW,Hunter,I don't find quantity nor quality in your posts.

If you never approach us, then the smart and non-mysogenous guys think you don't want to date in school at all. Most of us in my school have arrived at the attitude that hopefully by college smart girls will be willing to date, and until then for some damned reason only the whores date.

I don't like Kari because she's the shallowest of all Digimon characters. Ooh... look at her: selfless, always thinking of social conventions and requirements, flirts with two boys but never lets down the one she doesn't really like, she's a bitch, and once she gets to high school she's going to be one of those girls everybody hates because she's nice to everybody (especially boys who like her), but actually has affection for only one guy. She has no real character of her own and is defined by her interactions with and duties to others. I hate that in a person.

She can keep her stupid Takeru, I've given Daisuke a far better girl of his own.

*Daisuke and Miyako stick their tongues out and pull lower eyelids down at Hikari, then go have hot sex*

Mmm... thread necromancy. Mmmm... looking for someting to do in 15 minutes until Family Guy.
Quote:If you never approach us, then the smart and non-mysogenous guys think you don't want to date in school at all. Most of us in my school have arrived at the attitude that hopefully by college smart girls will be willing to date, and until then for some damned reason only the whores date.

I don't like Kari because she's the shallowest of all Digimon characters. Ooh... look at her: selfless, always thinking of social conventions and requirements, flirts with two boys but never lets down the one she doesn't really like, she's a bitch, and once she gets to high school she's going to be one of those girls everybody hates because she's nice to everybody (especially boys who like her), but actually has affection for only one guy. She has no real character of her own and is defined by her interactions with and duties to others. I hate that in a person.

She can keep her stupid Takeru, I've given Daisuke a far better girl of his own.

*Daisuke and Miyako stick their tongues out and pull lower eyelids down at Hikari, then go have hot sex*

Mmm... thread necromancy. Mmmm... looking for someting to do in 15 minutes until Family Guy.
As cheap as I feel when plugging myself, I suggest reading the aforementioned lemon of mine, entitled "You Don't Love Me Anymore."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That did remind me of your fic except davis and yolei didn't do then.
Yes, we've all read the lemon. Actually, that fic highlights one of my major reasons Daiyako is valid: both of them say what they mean and mean what they say.
I say it's even more valid because they grabbed each other several times on the show. Then there was the line, "I know something we could do that's really fun," or something similar.
I know that you saw me.
I wonder if anyone ever interviewed a writer about that line. You know, asked them what it meant and why it was in there.
Probably for the same reason the "strip po-" line was in Season 2, or the reason Zoe had her "I know just how you feel line" in Season 4, the writers know there are some adult fans too. Besides, they're adults, and they want to take some joy in the process themselves. It's kind of like the staff in my dining hall. They could just prepare the food in its pans and troughs for the kids to take with tongs and spoons, and they usually do, but sometimes they make special parfaits or complex cakes. It's more for their own amusement.
I know that you saw me.