Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you like Kari?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
70.21%
33 70.21%
No
29.79%
14 29.79%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you like Kari?
gah hope this double post phase goes over.
Ancient Veemon Wrote:gah hope this double post phase goes over.
I do too, I think that it is over, the connection is better now.. Sorry for all those posts before.... :?
you know every time connection goes down a hacker enter the internet building and hack everything
FinalEnix Wrote:you know every time connection goes down a hacker enter the internet building and hack everything
wtf lol
it was yesterday on discovery
Quote:you are evil really evil and you cheat
You know what? You're both cheating. You guys just passed my post count in a matter of a few weeks with almost nothing but off-topic spam shit. AV is exempted because he's #1, he'll always be #1, and it's accepted. Also, every so often, he makes a pretty thoughtful post. Like I said, you two have been posting up almost nothing but short shit. You guys make Rika look like Nate. Look at where we are now? This is a "Do You Like Kari?" topic. "Kari" doesn't appear for an entire fucking page!
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
sorry
Now Wisemon will be happy.
If I like Kari?
HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Now Wisemon will be happy.
If I like Kari?
HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's right!! XD I definately don't like her..

And as cheating goes, What the hell are is there to cheat over?? It just makes no sense... I still just don't understand what there is to cheat over... yeah as for posts, yeah I post alot.. and sometimes it's just a short post of nothing significance. But what I still don't understand why anyone would even care about "how many posts they have." It's not a race to post the most, it's a forum of posting usefull information, helping others if they need help, and a general chat area... So as for cheating, THERE IS NOTHING TO BE CHEATING OVER!!! Get it? Got it? Good... Now let me be.
i like kari/Hikari because she's not a slut like all the other girls i live around. thats it. because for once i want a girl who doesn't try to bang every guy in school.