Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you like Kari?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
70.21%
33 70.21%
No
29.79%
14 29.79%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you like Kari?
I think your quiet right not total but say 25% becouse she asks al the attention
she is "not direct" one of the reasons for people bashing Veemon down all the time.
those people are crazy vmon is one of the coolest digimon
Ancient Veemon Wrote:she is "not direct" one of the reasons for people bashing Veemon down all the time.

I would have to disagree here, I don't think that's absoultely true....
ok, I explain:

Most Patamon fans are exteme Veemon haters. They use every chance to bash him, coz he has no right at getting Gatomon in their opinion. (though I think Gato doesn't deserve Veemon).
Pata belongs to TK, and Gato to Kari, so figure....
Takari must have the pairing Patagato. So some Kari or Takari fans, hates Veemon coz he is Davis' Digimon and they don't want to see another pairing cept PataGato.
Right... ok, now I see.. and yes I agree with you that Gatomon isn't deserved by Veemon, Gabumon is ^^;
Quote:ok, I explain:

Most Patamon fans are exteme Veemon haters. They use every chance to bash him, coz he has no right at getting Gatomon in their opinion. (though I think Gato doesn't deserve Veemon).
Pata belongs to TK, and Gato to Kari, so figure....
Takari must have the pairing Patagato. So some Kari or Takari fans, hates Veemon coz he is Davis' Digimon and they don't want to see another pairing cept PataGato.
I'm definitely an exception. I like Veemon and Patamon, and I don't like T.K. and Kari, which is why I'm for Takari. It might take you a few seconds to figure out that logic. Wink
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah. If only PataGato fans and VeeGato fans got along as well as Veemon and Patamon do :roll:

Well, the way some people go on about it, you'd think that Veemon and Patamon were worst enemies, when they're actually good friends. As for Gatomon, I would say that she only truly likes Wizardmon. What would a champion digimon want to date a rookie for? I don't think Gatomon would be interested in digimon weaker than herself, and if Veemon or Patamon digivolve so the levels were matched, it would be absolute chaos. Davis or TK would have to be around all the time to keep them as champions, they would need tonnes of food as energy. Not to mention, Gatomon only reaches ExVeemon's shins in height, and Angemon I suppose would have to stay out of the 'reproduction' business because of being holy. So, Gatomon would be much happier with Wizardmon. He'll be reconfigured one day, all of them do.

Oh, and was going to say I sort of like Kari, it's something about her mostly positive attitude, but because she helps cause all of the "I Hate Veemon" clubs, I have to say NEIN!!
I don't like this poor little slut XD lol
is she so bad