Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you like Kari?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
70.21%
33 70.21%
No
29.79%
14 29.79%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you like Kari?
Quote:Oh, I get it... Your point is that Kari is basically a slut, isn't it? Hmm, I suppose by definition she would be. A little bit.
...hey! *idea for lemon pops into head*
Well, I can't see that happening. No particular reason, but somehow it just doesn't seem to me as if it would happen.

Good, you use the "slut" thing, because I'm using the "parted ways" thing in the final lemon in my series. It always stinks when somebody else uses something you thought you came up with first.
By the way, did you notice that somebody else answered "no"?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:Good, you use the "slut" thing, because I'm using the "parted ways" thing in the final lemon in my series. It always stinks when somebody else uses something you thought you came up with first.

Okay, I'll keep my grubby little paws right off the parted ways idea ^^

Quote:By the way, did you notice that somebody else answered "no"?
Hmm... Wonder who that was? I'm pretty sure there was only one "No" vote this morning...
*giggles* I can't even count all the quotes here ;)

Hm, i'd have to say no. In season 1 she's WAY too young and well.. weird looking? :?
In season 2 she's just, um... dunno... I just don't like her ^^;;;;
Theres something creepy about her...
Wisemon Wrote:She definitely flirted with Takeru, which was a hint to Daisuke, but she also flirted with Daisuke, and that's where I have a problem with her. Maybe it was only in the dub, but I know there were a few occasions where she changed the tone of her voice to ask Daisuke to do her a favor (I can't recall them specifically). I'm sorry, but that's flirting. It's the worst kind of flirting, manipulation without affection.

"She's a dime store hooker and she always will be"

(Props to who knows what movie that quote is from)
Remember when Tai said "Kari never thinks about herself"? In the second season she is a sumg, selfish, slut who always thinks that TK will always save her ( I don't like TK either) even though Davis cares cares about her more.
In the second season, she's a selfish smug slut who is just dragging Davis down.
Quote:Remember when Tai said "Kari never thinks about herself"? In the second season she is a sumg, selfish, slut who always thinks that TK will always save her ( I don't like TK either) even though Davis cares cares about her more.
Davis was more open with his caring, but it's hard to say who actually cared for her more.

Quote:In the second season, she's a selfish smug slut who is just dragging Davis down.
You catch that, UD, that's another Kari is a slut (and not in a good way) vote.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
No.. I don't like her.
why not? she is nice and good looking before I get al kinds of commends but it is true if somebody is against that I..I..I keep my breath for 2 minutes
Welll, because first off she's female.. *is bitter about females* plus I just see her as a slut, plus a bunch of other stuff I'd rather not mention...