Join our server on Discord

Least favorite character?
tk I'm not explaining
jeri is a plot point more than anything
and neemon's the funny but still kinda useless
I dunno why, but I just never like Rika..
Ken I become nuts of his sees-everything-his-fault attitude
I always thought Davis was an obnoxious little ****. He had his moments but not enough to redeem himself. Sucks that Veemon got partnered with him, he was my favorite 02 rookie.

As for Jeri, I liked her. Not accepting Beelzemon's help was simply because she hadn't seen his complete 180. The last time she'd seen him was just after he had brutally murdered and loaded her partner. Besides, I never really saw her as a true digidestined, she was more of Takato's reason to keep going.

And what did the writers have against Leomon anyway? I mean jeez he dies in Adventure, Tamers and then (sort of) when Aldamon kills and purifies Panjyamon in Frontier.

Arukenimon and Mummymon annoyed me sometimes too. It wasn't that she was sadistic and he was a dumb***. It was more because their dynamic was creepy. Think about it, they were both created from Owikawa's DNA made digital which made Mummymon's crush wierd as hell since in a way they were brother and sister.

Dammit I'm ranting again.
I hate Jeri-alike charas cuz they are just the little princesses whose only use is for the gallant boys to break their asses trying to rescue them.Born only to make a suffering face while they scratch their pussies while the guys bleed,have broken bones or die trying to save them.
If you've seen Saint Seiya,well,it's the Athena's role.
the fact she refused to accept Beelzemon's help made me hating her. So stupid cannot a human be.
you have to remember she was kinda catatonic and the d-reaper
mind-raped her in order to understand things (plus she didn't see him be good like striker said) and the leomon's are a martyr character (not panjyamon though) so he usally dies
Ancient Veemon Wrote:the fact she refused to accept Beelzemon's help made me hating her. So stupid cannot a human be.
]

yeah, i agree..
thanks. Gabu. I am not alone with my pov
yah, i agree with ya Ancient ^^