Join our server on Discord

Least favorite character?
Quote:huh where

That's what my series of lemons is all about. There's 15 posted so far, and I just finished writing the 17th. They all take me a while to write (I work slowly), and this last one has taken me nearly 300 hours. I haven't even done the summary or the proofreading yet. Because they consume so much of my life, and because I tend to get lost in the world I create, I throw in advertisements for my work whenever it's slightly relevant. I'm my own marketing tool, except I'm not selling anything.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:...actually, I've thought about it again and I've found some characters that are more annyoing than Joe:

- Etemon
Oh,more stuff...Hahaha...but ya know,many musicians like Ete's Concert Crush.Shall I demonstrate it?

*Zephyr is standing in a room with only an stereo system on it.A BK Wargreymon and a Beelzemon are standing in front of her* Ok,guys,brace yourselves!*she turns on the stereo."Spice up your life"shrills at high volume.Both Digimon yell in agony and Zephyr exits the room.Once the "song" finishes,she reenters and gets out a little Botamon on one hand and a Yaamon on the other.She shows them at urban dream*
See what I mean?*she uses some black magic(never a Digivice)and restores them to their previous form,and smiles ruefully at their glares*Hey,I just did it to show urban dream...Go talk with him,not me...*both go away*
Ahem...I know many other musicians ,esp locals here,that was just a test play.
PS Another candidate is Whitney Houston with her "I'll always love you"
::Yells:: DO "SMOKE ON THE WATER"!

As for least favorite charecters, I have never been fond of Davis or Tai. They've always been like Alvin York wanna-bes, people who think they can just be heroes. It doesn't work like that (which is why I've always been a fan of Matt).
no Freebird! Freebird!
lol
Quote:no Freebird! Freebird!

*Guitarist flips off UnknownH* Alright, here's a free bird.

By the way, this joke is copyrighted; it's one of my favorites.
I know that you saw me.
That reminds me of another charecter that I never quite got...why did Iori (I've been reading too many of Lord Archive's lemons, I forgot the American names) become a lawyers? Lawyers are the rats of the world
funny wise funny
and don't ask questions about the 02 ending it just doesn't make a lot of sense
My least favorite character:

TK 01
He was nothing but an annoyance until Patamon digivolved into MangaAngemon

TK 02
He hogs all the glory too much, he does one thing and Kari falls head over heels in love. Davis is the one who breaks his back trying to save Kari all the time. He ain't so great :x

Jeri
She has real issues. She did nothing but cry and only fought once, Suzy fought more than her!

Neemon
Why the hell is he with the gang if he never does anything to help? Evil
I have a theory about Jeri. She has split personalities, one is transmitted through the doll, another through her own body.
Quote:Neemon
Why the hell is he with the gang if he never does anything to help?

I know, that's why I killed him off in my series.
I know that you saw me.