Join our server on Discord

Least favorite character?
Matt used to be my least favorite character, but after a time, I kind of got over it so he's sort of okay now. However, for Daisuke, I'm not sure why, but there's just something about him that I never did quite like. So I guess you could say that I'm one of the Daisuke haters.
I didn't care much for Takato. He was just too dang boring. He didn't really have any personality quirks. He was...standard...

...TOO standard.
I hate the brooding loner pretty boy characters, namely Yamato, Ken, and Kouichi. Kouji is alright, but only because he kicks ass. I hate them because I've been a brooding loner pretty boy, and that never got me a fanbase. I also hate the pussies, namely Takeru, Takato, Juri, and Takuya (although I might be a little biased against Takuya). As I mentioned in the poll, I also hate Kari. She's a manipulating bitch. It's cool to hate. Don't like nothing and I like that fine.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
well I hate Davis Motomiya and Veemon since they both are not my choice for leaders

my choices are Patamon and TK for leader ^_^ *waves huge Takari and Patagato forever banner*
Now that's a cute picture. What are those things on Kari's head? Horns? I was hoping I'd draw you out, because I agree with you. Takeru and Kari were destined to be together. Takeru would've made an okay leader, but only Davis was brainless enough to not have any doubts during "The Last Temptation of The Digidestined". As far as the whole Veemon, Patamon, and Gatomon thing is concerned...I hope you weren't expecting a flying fuck for Christmas, because I don't give one.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
edit: mea culpa.

I just noticed Chibi Renamon's post and am now editing out what I said.

Came very close to taking potshots.

Again, sorry.
Well,well,take a look at this.

Wisemon Wrote:I hate the brooding loner pretty boy characters, namely Yamato, Ken, and Kouichi. Kouji is alright, but only because he kicks ass. I hate them because I've been a brooding loner pretty boy, and that never got me a fanbase.

Oh my....Well,I happen to be a brooding loner pretty girl and always thought that I would have zillions of fans if I was a boy.Maybe I was wrong?I know people do get scared of our type,especially if we look strong,but we also have secret admirers that are too proud to admit they like too proud people like us.
I got more fans when I became a little friendlier with people and quitted admitting that nobody wanted to deal with me cuz I was better than them.That doesn't mean I changed all my personality,nope,not in the least,it was just trying to get closer every once in a while.
However you might be in a shitty environment and my thoughts are useless.You have enough criteria for thinking if that's your case.
Maybe you have a lot of fans and you haven't noticed.Think it over.
After all,all fans like to think that their idols care for them!*laughs*
PS And distance and hard-to-take attitude is what people is usually more attracted to.
Oh,and my reply to the topic:Oh,soooooooooooooooooooooooo many....
To say it right,I should start some sub-cathegories to say why I like each,but I'll say some of the ones (the first that come to my mind):
Myotismon,Devimon,Piedmon,etc:Great sons of a bitch with not even a tiny good side.Grrrr.
Kari:Her hair sucks.
Kari She also carries a penis-like pendant.
Davis: Bomber jacket with shorts.
Wormmon:Always dirty.
Jeri:Able to reject Beelzemon's help!!!!!!"JERKI"!!!!!!!!!!
Gatomon:Only in Rumble Arena:unable to say anything more than:'Kari,I won!'
*yawn* More next time.
I don't like:

Mimi: Crying all the time. Why is she in the Digital world then if she don't want to fight and prefer to cry and run away. And a person who always cries if something is going on they can't catch are simply annoying me.
Oh no! Not the Patagato, Veegato thing again! We were talking about favorites. That's a personal opinion! So let's not have a war over this again! Now on to the point.

Least favorite of the 01 Adventure.
Piedmon- A real asshole, but a good badguy!

Least favorite of the 02 Adventure.
Arukinimon- Evil to the core, but Mummymon loves her.
Kari- Cause she won't make a choise between Davis and TK. She just strings them along!

Least favorite of Tamers.
Yamaki- Turned out OK in the end, but was a real JERK to start off with.
Jeri- Another one who won't make up her mind! She wants to be saved, but refuses the help of Beelzimon when it's offered!

Least favorite of Fronteers.
Tommy- he was a big baby at the begining, but turned out OK later.
Darkmon- *forgot his human name* For letting his dark side rule him and his hatered that leads him to try to destroy his own brother.

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted