Join our server on Discord

Least favorite character?
How can jou godge me if you dont know me.
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:THANK GOD someone understands me.
So when you run out of counters you just ignore that you've been out-debated? Matt's not a fighter, and neither are you. You can get mad at me for calling you on it, but then you wouldn't have self-control. If you like Matt, if you think he has self-control, if you want to be like him, you're going to fall into the same hole that he did in "The Crest Of Friendship". Then you'll need someone like myself to pull your misguided ass out.

1 I didnt loose
2 I dont know why you dont like him
3 Your not trying to understand what I am trying to say to you
4 SELF CONTROL Nobody on this stupid planet Earth has self control, well ok maybe 1%.
Quote:How can jou godge me if you dont know me.
You got me there. Jou can't godge you. I'm just kidding. I'm not necessarily judging you; I'm judging Matt. Perhaps indirectly I'm judging you if you choose to model your life after his. I wouldn't advise this. You should be yourself, or at least pick a better role model.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Thank you for your advice but I went ower the characters milions of times and I seem to dislike theme.Theres one thing About ewery charakter I dont like. Mat seems to me as the only one who has lees of those bad reasonsI hawe seen the 1 season 2 season and the Tamers.
From theme I chose Matt. I cnow there is at least one more seasion that I hawent seen maby theres a better character there but for now I will stick with Matt.
i like both charaters matt and jp.
there something about them jp, has his darkside that i don't like much, he is very clever but his personality isn't so strong, still the nice type of intelligent person with lots of emotional probs.

matt , matt's cool he is intelligent also but innocent in some aspects, when he thinks some stuff he doesn't make up very good conclusions
i really like his personality but wise is right about him not being a model cause his way of acting isn't something that another person could do easily.
Veemon's Followers
I were to choose a character who simply is my favorite with no strings attached besides that, I would say... Jenrya Lee (Henry Wong in the US dub) or Junpei 'JP' Shibayama. I do not like Yamato, either in Adventure or in Zero Two, and Jenrya and Junpei just have traits that make me like each of them as a character.

If I were choosing one to model my life on, I would say Takato, always dreaming and always reaching for his dreams. I don't reach for my dreams enough. I'm just a normal person, and I may as well use the most normal hero in Digimon as a role model.
Quote:I were to choose a character who simply is my favorite with no strings attached besides that, I would say... Jenrya Lee (Henry Wong in the US dub) or Junpei 'JP' Shibayama.
Interesting, these are also my two favorites. I like Junpei's cleverness and his ability to defy his limits and his usual laziness to score points with Izumi (when he gets her spirit back, and a few more minor occasions). I climbed onto a roof and duct taped a hot radiator for a special girl, and it still wasn't enough. I like Henry's maturity (I won't call him Jenrya, sounds too much like Jen), his martial arts background, the way he shook his head in the last episode, the way he personally beat the D-Reaper with very little actual help from the others, and his appearance (we have the same haircut).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
TK and Patamon. I'm a die-hard Daikari and VeeGato fan, unless I find a very good story involving different couple combinations.