Join our server on Discord

gay student expelled from x-tian school
I used to read the bible, I recall reading(I believe in the fifth book of the bible) that if a man is found laying with another man as he would a woman that they should be stoned to death. So it's pretty damn clear to me that God doesn't want you to be gay, then again that was one of the first books, so it might be different.
The part I remember about that was that it said it was 'an abomination', but that's the same thing it said about shellfish.
I have to say just one thing./.God didnt wright the bible..although yes we are supposed to follow its words, it was written by MEN, not god, or not even jesus. When the bible was written they wrote what they beleived jesus and god wanted.and alot of it is right.but many people and christians take it too far. the bible says to hate sin,not the sinners themselves.if a person is gay, hate the fact their gay, then get over it, dont hate tTHEM, and then KILL THEM?!?!?

.but the thing that gets me most, is that the bible says, not to be judgemental,not to judge others,yet thats one of the most common things christians do.i9ts apart of their daily LIVES for gods sake..and LOOK! gays with children arent raping the kids! PRIEST ARE! FUCKING PRIESTS r raping children!!!its just wrong, and christians, like they normally do,try and block out anything major that happens that they do not agree with as if its not happening. when they protest all these things they call anti semetic, they bring up things like harry potter, pokemon, and such things.i dont see them talking about the fact that their own church leaders has raped their son. making ther leader GAY, AND A PEDOPHILE!!

i dont want to bash my own religion like this, but some people have just taken it too far. their consumed in things that the bible says r wrong that do daily...and they try to destroy one major thing. the bible says, "Live Your Life To The Fullest" and if a person has homosexual desires, he would fullfulling that by expressing his felelings and going with it.
Here's a fun loophole that allows sodomists into heaven (Yes, sodomists. There is nothing in the original gospels that goes specifically against homosexuality - only oral and anal copulation. )

Book of Thomas; 44: Jesus said: He who blasphemes against the Father will be forgiven, and he who blasphemes against the Son will be forgiven; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either on earth or in heaven.

Ah, the holy trinity. An enigma of monotheism, because the trinity constitutes three god-figures: the father, the son, and the holy spirit.

Now, here's where the loophole comes in: A blasphemy can be action, not just words.

Second loop part is that each of the trinity stands for something.

The father stands for order and rule. The commandments, the Metatron's commands, et cetera... they are emmanations of the father. Therefore disobeying them with breaking the commandments is blasphemy.

The son stands for love and compassion. If you're being a jerkass all the time, you are blaspheming against the son.

The holy spirit stands for all that is good. The hope in humanity. If you go against what is good and let evil rule your heart you are blaspheming against the holy spirit.

Now, in essence since blaspheming the father and son are forgiveable offenses, you can be a gay jerkass and still be accepted into the kingdom so long as you keep what is good in your heart with you and reject evil from your heart and life.

Of course, what do I know? A few hundred years ago I'd have been burned for uttering heresy like this.

As for the Roman Catholic church, I believe it's corrupted to the core for various reasons ranging from hidng the true circumstances in regard to Jesus' life and death to burning the Knights Templar for not giving them the treasures they had obtained in the East (Including the Lance of Longinus, the spear that pierced Christ).

HOWEVER! I do believe that Roman Catholicism is one of the few branches of Christianity that was not based from corruption and ego. Protestants, Mormon, Urantians, Jehovas... I believe these branches to be false and the result of greedy men looking to make a buck and obtain some power (Or in the case of King James; just having his own way)

True Christianity lies with those who follow Christ and not a church.
I believe that all of humanity is fallible and especially suceptible to temptation. This is why I, a baptized Roman Catholic, could care less about what the pope says. His predecessors broke up families by disallowing priests to be married or lay with women, and then had the gusto to claim themselves infallible.

The only church I know of that is fairly liberal in everything is the Church of Satan founded by Anton LaVey. Of course, when dealing with a character like Satan, be it that it may Lucifer was a rebel with some justification, putting faith in someone like him is ludicris.

Now, don't get it wrong here. These satanists are those chicken sacrificing nuts you see in B-Rate Horror films. They have a credo of tolerance and whatnot that almost parallels with the rites of anarchism, except with the fact they say to live their life without going after anyone unless they go after you. They have other doctrines, but I am unfamiliar with them.

Anyway, I'm trailing off subject...
I think "Christians" have alot of nerve pulling stuff like this. I mean look at Jesus--he never hung out with any girls. Just imagine what kind of yaoi/shounen ai stuff he was gettin into.
I doubt we'll ever know; Jesus wasnt Japanese so there wasnt any yaoi or shounen ai.