Join our server on Discord

Question for the girls here (vol. 1)
Gnostic Metatron Prime Wrote:...There are girls here?

I honestly dont know.. For all we know the accounts marked with a female sign.. Could just be some guy.. But of course I am probably wrong.
Nope, he's a guy. I know, I've talked with him about this bi issue before.
InsaneImpmon Wrote:Easy boy! Down!

*holds a chair and whips at Gnostic*

:D

:shock:

... Are you a girl, then?
InsaneImp's a girl?! :shock: Whoa!
huh, seems something comes out in this topic here

*sits down and waits* :P
Gnostic Metatron Prime Wrote:
InsaneImpmon Wrote:Easy boy! Down!

*holds a chair and whips at Gnostic*

:D

:shock:

... Are you a girl, then?

Not unless having balls and a rod means being girl. I didn't want you to scare away the few remaining girls. :D I still haven't bagged myself a female digimon fan. lol
Ah well, keep trying mrgreen

...I find it astounding how quickly this topic turned from helping quicksandboy to InsaneImp's gender... ^^;;;
urban dream Wrote:I find it astounding how quickly this topic turned from helping quicksandboy to InsaneImp's gender... ^^;;;

Well theres alot of horny buggers around here ><. Gotta know if there are any live girls around here.
I hope that none of the females are freaked out.. Hell I would be, If I had who knows how many stalkers. weee
what about was the topic again?

Well I don't tell my gender XD
I swear, someone on here is a girl, I just can't remember who.

I wish Loui was still here. I wish that she, or someone like her, could exist here without having to worry about being constantly bugged by horny fanboys. Could it happen? I hope so.

Does the Digimonhentaizone have many female posters on their board? Surely they have to post somewhere. I mean, this is anime. This is hentai, with lots of yaoi. Girls eat this stuff up, right?