Join our server on Discord

The few, the proud, then there's me.
Quote:zarima you're a better man then I am
urban you guys have an army?
carron Lieberman always sucked since he hates video games
and everyone know bush is dumb but gore had liberman and, like I said, he sucks
This is an old topic. Caron's gone, remember? He seriously pissed off Boss Reo. It was right about the time GOC tried to make his first comeback. In fact, I think it was related.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:urban you guys have an army?
Well, yes and no... We do have an army, but there are no professional soldiers. Every male in the country has to do some military service and gets a gun, and in case of war, the government would just draft everyone in.

...in a war, the Swiss army would take about two minutes to go down. We're lucky we haven't actually needed it for centuries.
Quote:Well, yes and no... We do have an army, but there are no professional soldiers. Every male in the country has to do some military service and gets a gun, and in case of war, the government would just draft everyone in.
Really, you get guns? I thought you'd just get little red knives with corkscrews, toothpicks, and scissors on them. Okay, bad joke, but I was the first one on the board to hit it. I know somebody else was going to say it.
By the way, I know this was an episode of The Tick, so you don't have to point that out.
I know that you saw me.
dang I hate that and wise the tick ruled I used to play the game just beating on enemys repaetedly it was fun
You're damn right, The Tick ruled...Spoon!
I know that you saw me.
a friend of mine wrote that in my yearbook once
Hey! I used the swiss army knife joke first.
zarima: angel of blood Wrote:Why not? You'll get one of those cool knifes with a corkscrew and toothpick on it.

lol you can keep the knife i'll take a military issue m16 any day Twisted *malicious laughter* *sigh* waaaaaaaaay to many years of time crisiss anyway best of luck to you, dont get shot day 1, (or at all if posible), and as every one knows *or at least should know* i am one hell of a marksman (one of the few things i CAN boast about) *except with sniper riffels X(* so back to the point... *salutes* good luck
zarima: angel of blood Wrote:One: I neither like or agree with the U.S. Government on the whole but as sabergatomon said they pay well and they make a better friend then foe.

Two: I'm not a Democrat because I like to spend my money and I'm not a Republican because I like to spend my money on whiskey and whores.

Three: I wish people would stop yelling and bitching at the bad politions and start yelling at the fucking idiots that elected them.

Four: The "army" is different from the Marines. The Marines go in, do there job and get the fuck out. The "army" stays in the newly depopulated area and fucks everything up because they are half-assed versions of Marines.

Five: I hate violence and killing even though I enjoy watching it. I even wince with a little guilt when I shoot a deer and I will never become a mindless, soul-drained killing machine as long as I still believe in love.

Yes the U.S. Government is evil. BIG FUCKING DEAL!!!!!!!!! At least for once it had the balls to stop being picked on by these little, piddly-shit, backwater countries that most Americans can't even pronounce.

If our enemies didn't want bloodshed then why the fuck are they picking on US??? Americans aren't smart enough to deal with these types of occurences with grace. You get enough Americans angry, it takes a long time for them to calm down. A lot long then 2 years.
WE LIKE EXPLOSIONS AND AUTOMATIC WEAPONS AND WE LIKE TO USE THEM!!!!

Do I sound red, white and blue enough yet. If no, oh well. If yes...

'nuff said.

*claps as a tear rolls down cheek* beautifully put (and having redneck drivers to drive anything any where any way possible cant hurt either :D *i should know i'm one of em*)

'nuff said
I Like guns and all (between me and some friends we have more arms than we should,) and violence kicks ass, but i don't think i would join the millitary. I mean people shoot real bullets at them, BULLETS!! I mean damm those thing F you up.

thats just my idea though.