Join our server on Discord

The few, the proud, then there's me.
Why not? You'll get one of those cool knifes with a corkscrew and toothpick on it.
Well, that's true... But still... ^^;;;

Ah well. If I'm lucky I'll be able to enter the civil protection service instead of the army. Suits me far better.
The United States government is evil and the army is it's tool to create a deadly concoction of blood and oil.
Republicans suck, and so does Lieberman.

'nuff said.
One: I neither like or agree with the U.S. Government on the whole but as sabergatomon said they pay well and they make a better friend then foe.

Two: I'm not a Democrat because I like to spend my money and I'm not a Republican because I like to spend my money on whiskey and whores.

Three: I wish people would stop yelling and bitching at the bad politions and start yelling at the fucking idiots that elected them.

Four: The "army" is different from the Marines. The Marines go in, do there job and get the fuck out. The "army" stays in the newly depopulated area and fucks everything up because they are half-assed versions of Marines.

Five: I hate violence and killing even though I enjoy watching it. I even wince with a little guilt when I shoot a deer and I will never become a mindless, soul-drained killing machine as long as I still believe in love.

Yes the U.S. Government is evil. BIG FUCKING DEAL!!!!!!!!! At least for once it had the balls to stop being picked on by these little, piddly-shit, backwater countries that most Americans can't even pronounce.

If our enemies didn't want bloodshed then why the fuck are they picking on US??? Americans aren't smart enough to deal with these types of occurences with grace. You get enough Americans angry, it takes a long time for them to calm down. A lot long then 2 years.
WE LIKE EXPLOSIONS AND AUTOMATIC WEAPONS AND WE LIKE TO USE THEM!!!!

Do I sound red, white and blue enough yet. If no, oh well. If yes...

'nuff said.
well your a braver man then i. i'm afraid that if i go to the marine's i will unleash force that am not ready to deal with. "a mindless, soul-drained killing machine" you say? if only it were that simple. if anything were to warp my twisted mine to killing i don't think i could stop. i would never be able to live with myself and havings access to mass destructin/ killing wepons well i don't know how many surivers would be left but not many.
Well... never mind. It's been about 2 months ago but they disqualified me from EVERY branch of miltary on account of "a minor obstruction of the lungs." I've never had any problems with asthma but it seems that the gas chamber MIGHT, and that's a MIGHT, kill me. I told my recruiter I'd go anyways but he told me right out that the goverment wouldn't want to waste the money.

Humbled by my failed attempt to branch out from the daily grind.
Bunched up, boxed in, about to lose my mind.
Even though my sanity is only very slight.
Still to all y'all I say, "Eh, I'm doin' alright."
Trust me, this could end up being for the best.

Welcome back to civilian life, where you control your own destiny. Where you go from here is up to you.
Ouch, I'm sorry you couldn't make it. I only hope nothing like that happens with me.

I'm signing up with the National Guard -- though I wanted to join the Army, they can't take me with a GED right now because too many idiots want in as a last resort. Oh well, it sucks that I, who really wanted to join, could not, but then I learned the National Guard can take a GED.

Good luck with the rest of your life. I hope it pulls together somewhere along the line, and preferably sooner rather than later.
You guys have nothing to worry about. With the way Bush slashed benefits, and the way they're dropping like flies, it's becoming less and less popular. In a few years, I think they'll start taking pretty much anybody they can get. It'll be like a car commercial for people with bad credit: Not a citizen? Not a problem. Openly gay? Welcome with open arms. Addicted to heroin? We don't mind. Secretly working for the Taliban? Well, we have to draw the line some-eh, you're in.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
zarima you're a better man then I am
urban you guys have an army?
carron Lieberman always sucked since he hates video games
and everyone know bush is dumb but gore had liberman and, like I said, he sucks