Join our server on Discord

What would you want in a 5th Season?
Er.. Isn't both Leeds _and_ Liverpool are located in England or something? :? I'm pretty sure it was last time I checked ^.~
they r but it takes 3 hours to drive to Leeds leeds is located downwards from Liver Pool
I don't care what other ppl in my place think about me, when I watch at a Digimon page. They cannot hurt me with their comments, coz I am good in pointing at their weak parts too. *evilsmiles*
Ancient Veemon Wrote:I don't care what other ppl in my place think about me, when I watch at a Digimon page. They cannot hurt me with their comments, coz I am good in pointing at their weak parts too. *evilsmiles*
People can't hurt me either, not with mere words, but I wouldn't like it if they did. Gah, thinking about showing this stuff to everyone else at school actually turned me on :?
even if ny1 dare make fun of me i'd kick their asses in so bad they'd be cryign 4 their mommy that actually happened once
What would you say if they had a season that involved a group of the season 1 + 2 digimon only? It may be an unpopular idea, but it has its positive points:

- It is an original idea
- If the digimon recieve some sort of special power, (eg, super-techniques that can be used as rookies, or different kinds of self digivolution) they are able to fight by themselves
- More imagination is injected into the program because of the lack of humans (ie, humans have some obstacles on how far some things go in the series, like how much damage can be taken)
- There will be no more credit taking! I don't think that in season 2, that the digimon got any thanks at all, if not scarcely. Even if they did put their lives on the line while the humans cowered back and did virtually nothing. As bad as Pokemon.

So, would this be a decent or dismal idea?

Oh, and the real Season 5 was going to be a continuation of Digimon Tamers (officially) but the idea was abandoned, and all ideas were thrown into the horrible vortex of eternity (unofficially)
Quote:More imagination is injected into the program because of the lack of humans
Lack of humans is a problem for the writers. They couldn't write really in depth characters for the Digimon. In order to do that, they would have to treat them as completely human in perspective, and that would make them not Digimon. In other words, in order to write for a Digimon, you'd have to think like a Digimon. The standards that have been set indicate that a Digimon simply isn't as complex in thought as a human. They eat, sleep, fight, shit, and have basic emotions. The most in depth Digimon was probably Gatomon, and even her personality could be broken down in a few sentences. Compare her to Sora or Rika; their personalities take entire pages of explanations. Viewers would be bored by only true Digimon characters, and besides, they relate to humans better. Season 4 had the best approach, making the humans and Digimon the same guys.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
But what if the digimon had a past that was previously covered up? That is why I suggest the season 2 digimon. What do Veemon, Armadillomon and Hawkmon remember before being trapped under the digieggs? Nothing, that could be an interesting matter, or also, if the digimon were like children themselves, of course they would have simple minds. If it's set after season 2, they could mature and develop their own complex minds. I'm writing 2 mega fanfics on the matter, they're not hentai, so I don't know if I can put them on DaD.
yeah, if Veemon returns would be really great.
Yeah, like what if there was a theme like before being trapped under the digieggs, Veemon, Hawkmon and Armadillomon had these strong powers which begin to show again like 3 years after they defeat MaloMyotismon? Or, as in my story, six of them (I wrote about Veemon, Armadillomon, Gomamon, Gatomon, Biyomon and Gabumon) are accidentally given strong powers at the cost of digivolving and are stuck in the digital world to defeat the bad guys without the humans? It would be feasable because the humans are all older now, and can't take care of their digimon like they used to.

And also, Why do they call it Digimon when it is focused on the humans all the time? Even Pokemon has some episodes focused on the Pokemon, but is there one digimon episode where it's focused on the digimon? No... erm... as far as I know. Come on. If they can make dough out of an episode full of 'Pi-pi-pika!' 'Chaar' 'Squirt', then what could the the harm of
'It looks like we're stuck in the digital world!'
'Thank you for stating the obvious'
'What do we do now?'
'We fight the bad guys of course'
'How?'
'Err... fellas... there's something you need to know'
'What? Do you have worms?'
*Anime Stagger*
'No! Before I was trapped under the digiegg... I was something known as a dragon mage...'
'A what?'
'A dragon mage, it means I had really strong dragon powers, but they were suppressed over the years under it. Because it's been so long, I can use those powers and become stronger than a mega'
'That won't really make a good storyline, Veemon, you winning all the time'
'And the weirdest thing is... before the digiegg... I remember seeing you guys there fighting with me'

Or similar... what do you think?