Join our server on Discord

What would you want in a 5th Season?
What would you want in a 5th season of Digimon?

I would like:

-Humans and Partner combo to return

-A Good Twist in the middle of the season to throw the whole second half of the season into a huge suprise

-Also a cool Digivice with the card slash effect or similar
Waddya mean by human digimon combo

a good twist, ya sure

and i was thinking of digivices that they can strap to their arms like the new digimon product the D-spirit that i just got, like a D-terminal and d-gather, but super small and has a game almost like the digivice version (where you shake) as well

looks really cool wish i could show ya
I think he means Human children with Digimon partners.

I'd like to see a storyline that doesn't go over kids' heads, but at the same time is mature enough that it's enjoyable to adults. Digimon is more of a Science Fantasy, so they don't need to ground it in real science like Science Fiction feels the need to do. I want a story that I can enjoy without reading up on scientific theories (Tamers) or having them explained to me.

I also would like to see something like Negative Crests (not Anti-crests, but Negative ones) -- Despair opposite to Hope, Darkness to Light, Fear to Courage, Hatred to Love, Enmity to Friendship, Corruption to Purity/Sincerity, Ignorance to Knowledge, Deception to Faith/Reliability. I don' tknow that they'd do it, but it would be cool all the same to see a team of Dark Chosen Children, balancing the light that was so abundant after 02.

What I really want is a good story, though, with good characters and a solid ending that doesn't leave things too open for a sequel. And the story should be something kids and adults can both follow and enjoy. That's all I want, really.
I meant Human and Digimon as partners

I would also like to see Negative Crests and a Dark Digidestined Team, not just one person.

But I wouldn't like the Dark Team to just be evil, I would want them to feel justified in what they are doing, so they think they are doing what is right for the better of everyone, not just to be evil (that's too easy). So that may not make them a Dark Team at all.

I think it would be so extreme to see an all out Light vs. Dark Biomerged Teams at an all out, to the end battle!
No censorship.

Explain the Dark Ocean.

No Power Ranger things.

It's better a whole new world. Not a sequel from season 3 or 4.

More female Digimon.

NO MORE GOGGLE BOY AS LEADER.

No more ONLY leader get the strongest evolution. All get the same evolution. Season 3 was Takato. Season 4...didn't see.
There should be a sequel from season 3 the last 10-15 eps went to fast
Thousands of years ago (Digi-world time) a group of children and their partners fought an evil and the children sacrificed themselves for their partners who pushed on and destroyed the evil. A temple was built honoring their sacrifice and time passed turning the story into an obscure legend although their partners descendants continue to watch over the temple. I.e. the same partners but they have either been destroyed or "faded away" multiple times so their memories are more or less like swiss cheese at this point.

The evil they fought begins to grow again and the remnants of their original digivices begin to glow, reform into more powerful versions and connect to large strange looking digi-eggs. The digi-eggs hatch into the children who remember everything and are reunited with their partners. Over time their partners remember more and they start to track down this darkness. The children though are human since they were reborn in the digi-world are digital.

The new digivices have the ability to transform into weapons so the children can fight alongside their digimon and the weapons have the same elemental property as the digimon partner. The children would concentrate on the minions while the digimon would take care of the more powerful creatures.

Fire Sword
Wind Staff
Light Whip
Twin Ice Daggers
Thunder Gauntlets

I haven't worked out who the digimon or children would be yet but I thought the series could be called Digimon Rebirth I suppose it could be in it's own continuity or a prequal to Adventure.
I really like Cyber Stryker"s idea. But I also like JamesBond007's idea too. It seemed that the 3rd season signed out leaving a thread hanging, and I for one would like to see a continuence!

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
LOOOOVE IT!

But the name shouldn't be close to Evangelian's DEATH AND REBIRTH movie cause they might think that it ends like that, all goth and sad(everyone dies except the main character)
I had no intention of making it sound like a title from Eva. (I've only seen the first eight eps of it anyway.)

Anyhoo slight change, the kids should have swiss cheese memory too.
(Who want's to remember their own death?) If they knew all the secrets to digivolution though what they had already done it'd throw the entire season out of balance. Places and key things other characters say should trigger memory flashes.