Join our server on Discord

What would you want in a 5th Season?
well even i 'll admit that it might be cool
Rikaryo2000 Wrote:hummmm i'm not sure if there would be a goggle gurl since there already is a goggle boy 4 season 5

Digimon Chronicle IS NOT "Season 5", because it is not animated. Plus, if Digimon Chronicle is 'Season 5' then what was V-Tamer? The Manga series are not related to the animated series, and it's highly unlikely that Chronicle will be animated, just as V-Tamer wasn't animated, so it's rather poor to refer to it as being the fifth season since it hasn't been, isn't being (to my knowledge), and probably never will be animated.
i have already posted 2 sites with the information yoru looking 4 so if u must gop to the Random chat section and look at the sites i have posted then u will see
Quote:i have already posted 2 sites with the information yoru looking 4 so if u must gop to the Random chat section and look at the sites i have posted then u will see

Nate, I know it's tempting to lose your patience here. Check her self-description in her introduction, and remember, Wolverine never whipped out the adamantium rage on Jubilee.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Nate; duh -Read the lemon series 'Fox Tails' :p -There are other kids there too... see? :D It would be fun! Cool! And even cute at the same time! Though.. when I think about it, it would be lots more fun if they focused more on that one main character :\ -Maybe *shrugs* dunno... gah, logging on to the boards from school was the dumbest ting I ever did :P -Can't focus cause i'm always hiding the explorer window when someone walks by.... I'm so embarrased being here, heehee.. =^-^=

Later spacecowboys :D
thank u Wisemon
Quote:gah, logging on to the boards from school was the dumbest ting I ever did :P -Can't focus cause i'm always hiding the explorer window when someone walks by.... I'm so embarrased being here, heehee.. =^-^=
I did that once or twice, but I probably won't risk it again. Firstly, if any of my friends catch me I'll be VERY embarassed. Plus, it's forbidden to access adult sites on school PCs, so they installed a program that registers any attempts to do so. When you're finished they can trace you back, which is easy since you have to log in with your student ID number to use the comps...
well i'm glade Digimon is such a craz over here^_^ i never have to hide the window all the students like it and the teachers let us go on the sites and they don't seem to take ny warnings abotu naugty sites
That sounds like paradise! =O
Sooo, where's "over here", anyway? I just read in that other topic that you're not from North America, which I'd assumed you were...
well i'm not really from north but yet i kinda am u see Leeds is more in the north but i don't live in Leeds i live in Liver Pool