Join our server on Discord

What would you want in a 5th Season?
Repo Man, that's an interesting idea, but Rookies are pointless unless they're cute, and Flamon isn't cute. A Rookie version of Kumamon would probably be pretty cute (no need to point out that the Kumamon (Bearmon) in Digimon World 3 is already a Rookie). He could be called Snugglesmon, and he would look like the bear from the Downy commercials.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
has somebody heard of x type digimon .
its soposed to be the new serie "digimon chronicle"

i saw it in mz.emuparadise.org/C_Story.htm

this page isnt always available

wargreymon x look great
Veemon's Followers
has somebody heard of x type digimon .
its soposed to be the new serie "digimon chronicle"

mz.emuparadise.org/C_Digimon.htm

this page isnt always available

wargreymon x look great :D

sorry for the lame english
Veemon's Followers
Rookies don't HAVE to be cute, I mean Flamon beats Agumon hands down in coolness!
Objectively, Flamon is cooler than Agumon if only because he's more detailed. Still, I would take Agumon for his cuteness, and because his color scheme is easier on the eyes. Personally, I just don't like Flamon's appearance. He's too complicated for a Rookie, but I guess that's what makes him cool.
I know that you saw me.
Flamon is a PICO Level Digimon, though I don't recall ethe exact source of that. Pico level is the Hybrid equivalent of Child (Rookie) level, and is not a standard or typical Digimon level -- In theory the only way to become Flamon would be for Agnimon (or, presumably, Vritramon) to devolve without splitting from the Spirit of Fire. That's sort of why Takuya become Flamon in the show, I think, because the Dark Trailmon ride forced him into the Human World (prompting a devolution) while he was still Agnimon.

Likewise with Strabimon, the only other Pico digimon I know of (Volfmon/Garmmon), though he never appeard in the show. I think that the Pico levels have to take credit for their appearance by the fact that they are still Hybrids between a Human and a Spirit, not normal Digimon. Odds are that Ancient Greymon's rookie level was an Agumon, not a Flamon. So please, let's not argue about rookies, because they're not really fighters (except for a few, like Renamon and Guilmon) or meant ot be fighters. That's why they evolve, but the Digimon partners in the show have never been able to sustain their advanced levels for overly prolonged periods: They devolve because they only experience a surge of power during evolution, not a permanent growth.

I had a concept for a fifth season, and I'm still developing it, but it flips the Digital World into a highly modernized place with organized rule and laws... Although the rulers, of course, are corrupt. So the Neo Savers (five kids) are called from the Real World and partnered with Digimon... And they have to use Data Cores and "biomerge" to evolve (the 'Biomerge' only reaches Adult, while Data Cores can increase it to Perfection and all four of the Cores for each of the ancient heroes allows Final level). My idea was to also have the kids being hunted actively by the "powers that be" in the Digital World, making the Soul Fusion even more crucial to them... Of course I've onmly got one of the kids down in any form so far.

I'd like to work with a group on this concept, but there doesn't seem to be much interest in a group effort for a Fan Season. Maybe there's some way such interest could be spurred on?
You'd think they would have Milli, Micro, and Nano levels above the Pico level. Maybe not Nano, because it competed with the original Digivice.
I know that you saw me.
The levels above Pico are they Human Hybrid, Beast Hybrid, Advanced Hybrid, Unity Hybrid, and Final Hybrid. Well they are not "technically named" but I think they would follow similar suit as the armor (IE Co-Champion) similar to Pico being a Co-Rookie (Pico is a Hybrid Rookie)
I know what the actual levels are. It was just a joke.
I know that you saw me.
This wont happen but if it were in my sick little world Id wish theyed make there digimon fall in love with other mons instead of the suttle hints they gave, Or bettter yet make the mons fall in love with the humans or visversa. that wont happen but this might...Bring back the human digimon partner damnit! oh and make more attractive digimon for more yiffy goodyness! I can see it now....all the digimon are as attractive as our fav renamon and fuck there partners all the time :P brilliance! genious!