Join our server on Discord

What would you want in a 5th Season?
I made it a light whip because Ryo's digivice was capable of something similar and I want the D-Weapons (working name for the digivice) to be offensive not defensive.

I like the idea of a dark whip currupting someone though, maybe at first just innocent digimon and then one of the children or their partner and the others don't realize it until it's almost too late.

Anyway sorry I've taken so long to reply but I'm still working on the characters and I'm trying to come up with some all new digimon for them. What I can tell you so far is that the five children will all be from different countries, I figure digi-world could have some translation program so that even though they're all speaking their own language they understand each other.

I know someone didn't want another goggle-boy but for me that's tradition and will continue.

As for how the show comes across I want it to be more for people who have watched the series from the beginning so it won't be too frilly and childlike. Not that I'm going to turn it into a bloodbath or anything, if you think about it tamers was darker than adventure 1 & 2 and Frontier's major villains were IMO sociopaths.
See I always had this idea of DD's getting weapons and armor from Digi-Eggs like the Digimon did in season 2. I can just see a bunch of DD's evolving their Digimon and then yelling
"Human Armor Energize!"
and getting cool weapons and such.
To Cyber striker
okay, and thanks for thinking bout my idea.

and to the ReClaimer
how bout "Armour Transfer"(something like that, maybe digi in front) Where they get similar armour of a digimon, think of the possibilities, Gallantmon, Magnamon
Rambles on
hmmm... its been a while DaD..... well as my first post sence my unavoidable lack of internet, I have an idea.

Now I'm a big theologist of digimon, so I realy didn't like the whole science plotting of tamers. And I know that Fronter wasn't as big of a hit with everyone else as it was with me. but there is something i want to see, if only for a short clip, say a jap length movie of the 'Original Digidestened' mind you, not 01, but a 00.

I can never get this little part out of my head, but when Genni explains that there was a previous set of digidestend who originaly put away a big evil behind that cave with fire (forgive my forgetfullness, but I remember the next part clearly). There was a siloute of 5 children, an agumon, patamon, possibly gabumon and two other digimon. If this story has already been explained i would like to hear it, but If not, I wouldn't mind it being a portion of 05 or a movie short.
I really like the "Digi-Armor Transfer" Idea! :D

Anyhoo, I've got a good portion of the characters finished but here's the only one that actually is so far...

Fire
Rookie: Velocomon
Attacks: Magma Cross/Talon Swipe
Based on a Veloco-Raptor in both form and size with dusky brown “pebbled” skin

Champion: Drakenmon
Attacks: Pyro Storm/Sonic Flare
Large red dragon digimon. (Roughly resembles Draco from the Movie Dragonheart)

Ultimate: Strykermon
Attacks: Pinion Shot/Phoenix Blazer
Gargoyle digimon. Green skin, long black hair and a scar over the right eye and large pterodactyl wings. (Reference: Disney’s Gargoyles)
Size: Six foot tall “humanoid”

Mega: GuardianStrykermon
Attacks: Delta Strike/Megalo Cannon
The wings “reverse” backwards and fuse together while turning to chrome-digizoid with jet boosters on the end. The left arm’s flesh rips away a la digivolution in Tamers and leaving the arm to appear to be a chrome-digizoid three fingered claw, (This will “morph” into a cannon for one of the moves.) The skin changes from green to an azure blue and the body is covered in luminescent silver armor. Because of the length of the wings it cannot land on the ground.
Size: 10-foot tall humanoid.

Mode Change: Hyper Strike Mode
Attacks: Ultra Nova/Digizoid Claw
The chrome-digizoid wings detach from the back and become a hover-board, which can also be used as a shield allowing greater areas of movement by Allowing GuardianStrykermon fight on the ground. Faster attacks are enabled since the wings don’t weigh it down.

Human Partner
Diego: Goggleboy, dark brown hair, toffee colored complexion, toned build 13-years-old.
Nationality: Brazilian
D-Weapon: Flare Edge

I'm not bothering with last names for the humans since they don't even remember where they came from other than brief flashes.

BTW the D-Weapons have a defensive mode that creates an elemental shield when struck if the human is in a defensive position. Anyone who has played PSO (Phantasy Star Online) will have some idea of what this looks like.
I hate myself...

I always give other people good ideas instead of using them myself.
thats 2 i've given you cyber striker.
Hey I am I think of it more as we're all working toward a bigger and better fifth season, I really appreiciate your input. :D

And our next DD is... (drumroll...)

Light
Rookie: Wiccamon: Witch Bolt/Magic Burst
Imagine a chibi, female version of Wizardmon in a skirt and a sunny disposition.

Champion: Nymphmon: Divinity Orb/Lover’s Kiss
5’1” humanoid with light blue hair and a “glowing” complexion. Wears a form fitting midnight-blue mini-toga covered in sequins so it looks somewhat like the night sky.
Note: Nymphmon also digivolves from Renamon.

Ultimate: Geniemon: Magical Bolt/Mystic Wish
Her light purple hair is tied in a loose ponytail and she wears a tight midriff with a vest and “poofy” translucent leggings underneath which is bright orange Bikini bottoms. On each wrist she has golden bracers each containing a single ruby in the center.

Mega: SpectraAngewomon: Halo Cutter/Seraphim Shot
This digimon has long rainbow colored hair, a golden choker around her neck that connects to a pure white tunic cinched at the waist with a belt with a fox head for a buckle (See Sakuyamon’s belt.) The material goes down to the ankles and is slit down either side showing off the legs. Over the breasts is a chest plate of golden wings not unlike Angewomon’s but has a golden framing under the breasts as well.

Alexis: Mouse brown hair, pale complexion Petite build, youngest of the group at 10.
Nationality: Greek
D-Weapon: Mystical Whip
cute...
I want what nobody else wants...a continuation of frontier. They should change their minds about giving up their powers to save Kouichi. They should say, "Fuck him, let the bastard die," and have their cell phones turn back into D-Tectors. If Kouji disagrees, J.P. can beat him to death. If Takuya tries to hook up with Zoe, J.P. can beat him to death. The survivors can use their powers to fight crime.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That would kinda suck for a season 5, just because it breaks the whole team thing, I think if they did a continuation, it would be cool to see the spirits integrated into actual digimon who turn into Rookie Hybrids (IE Flamon) and then get partnered up. And then they way that they reached their advanced hybrid levels (IE Aldamon) is by the Digimon spliting into the two spirits and biomerging with the human.