Join our server on Discord

What would you want in a 5th Season?
Whoooo Cyber Stryker! That is one helluva good plot you got there! :D
Thanks! :oops:

Actually I'm really surprised/proud of how that turned out. It just came to me when I read this thread. :D
WRITE IT MAN!
humm..

a leader more like davis only gay...
more open induendo and jokes
more like the game digimon world 3
less like pokemon
humm..

less like pokemon
humm..

less like pokemon
Gee we didn't get it the first two times, thanks for the third! lol

Less like Pokemon? Save for the Rocket like antics of Mummymon and Arukenimon, how is it like Pokemon?
Here's my idea! :D Idea

A computer programmer who had been abused all his life decided to become a cyber terrorist. Two weeks after he joined a cyber terrorist group he stumbled across something he had never seen before (The Digi-World). When he tried to hack into it he got sucked in. He was turned digital and became powerful. Not understanding what was happening and with the power rushing to his head he went insane. He killed random digimon and scanned their data. Each time he did this he learned something new about his power and how he got it. From trying to hack to Digi-World it opened a pathway to the digital land and when the world tried to convert him into data so he could exist in it a glitch happened and it gave him the data of a Digimon. Throughout his rampage many digimon surrendered and allied themselves with him. The Digi-World needed the power of the Digidestined to help it fight this man.

At this point I only have three kids thought out. The main character/goggle head boy is named Shinji; his partner is a DemiDevimon. Then I also thought it would be cool to see the kid from Digimon World 1 with an Agumon or some other reptile digimon and then Akira, the main character from Digimon World 2 with a Kumamon from Digimon World 3.

The Digimon can digivolve naturally from egg form to mega form as well as DNA Digivolve, Bio-merge, Warp Digivolve, and Armor Digivolve. The digimon can digivolve to multiple advanced forms like DemiDevimon can become Wizardmon, Devimon, or Devidramon to suit the battle style needed for any particular fight.

The humans can also fight with the Digimon or support them. The humans have weapons that they can use; they can also use card swiping, Spirit Evolution, or use Bio-merge. The card swiping can work on them or the Digimon.

Although I think this would work better as a game or a fan fic. then how it would with a season. And it isn’t as good as Cyber Stryker’s plot. :cry:
Quote:But the name shouldn't be close to Evangelian's DEATH AND REBIRTH movie cause they might think that it ends like that, all goth and sad(everyone dies except the main character)

:cry: Really? Man, that makes me want to cry... :cry:
I loved that anime...
ooh, uhm sorry, but maybe you'd like to know As a human , shinji was choson by rei3 to evolve.(to learn more go to: http://homepage.mac.com/jubei1/evangelion/nerv/end.html)

back to cyber striker'sidea,(dont worry bout the title, you'll get something) maybe it should be a LIGHT shield instead and darkness a whip that can corrupt one of the D.D.