Join our server on Discord

What would you want in a 5th Season?
Well make sure you post it here. (maybe we can get a pic of them)
OF COURSE IT'LL BE POSTED HERE! Next year maybe, given the pace of updating and my rates of writing.

I figure maybe a few chapters of Revival are all I need to set up my backstory device for the Frontier series, which'll be much more seriously planned. But I'll still return to Adventure for random fun with writing techniques and strange couples. Can't drop the Daiyako entirely 8).

Hey, keep going with your story! Different ideas yield better results for all. What's it going to be like?
Hmm, what do i want. Uh, first, a little more action, not too much. Make it a little more for older kids and adults, so people wont call us immature when they find out a 15 year old is watching digimon. Get rid of the mushy lines, that u here in kitty show, like "friends are for ever, and we need to care for each other and protect each other". yeah it a good saying, and i follow it, but i dont want to hear it. older people like 12-18, not 8-12. Some romance, i've seen some of the things on this site, i dont want that, no, well, maybe a little romance between digimon, only go as far as kissing, it would be kinda intresting. Maybe romance between humans, there were some crushes between them, and some blushing, but that was it, if u saw the movie there was acctually a kiss! They need to go back to humans with digimon partners, that was cool. The guy in seris 3 who wanted all digimon destroyed was a good idea. We could improve the graphics a little, they are good now, and put in real companies like the movie did. And one last thing maybe blood would be cool.
Eh. Partners had been done too much in Seasons 1-3. Card Slashing was sort of the dying flare, which if used properly could have lit a fire. What I mean is that they ran out of ways to evolve Digimon to Digimon in Season 2, then made something new in Season 3 but it STILL revolved too much around evolution. A new partners season would have to stop that.

Other than that, why not make people turn into Digimon in new ways? I think it would be way cool to see Spirit Evolutions in the setting of the Real World.
Fastlord, you know that wouldn't happen because it's a kids show. But try watching the X-evolution movie, you might like that.
Anonmon you want to hear about my story? I'll post it later once I finish all of it. (if I can, I'm bad at writing.)
Quote:Can't drop the Daiyako entirely
I challenge you to top mine. Actually, I think it's humanly impossible.

Quote:Other than that, why not make people turn into Digimon in new ways? I think it would be way cool to see Spirit Evolutions in the setting of the Real World.
Yep, that's what I thought the Frontier continuation should be, but they traded their D-Tectors back into cell phones. I was originally considering writing something like this, but then I decided to keep them as humans with weapons. Then I decided that I didn't feel like writing it, because I prefer poetry.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
UnknownH Wrote:Fastlord, you know that wouldn't happen because it's a kids show. But try watching the X-evolution movie, you might like that.
Anonmon you want to hear about my story? I'll post it later once I finish all of it. (if I can, I'm bad at writing.)

Yes, I want to hear about your story! It'll be cool! Post it under the Stories board first, submit officially later?
Once I finish it I will but remember it's not dirty at all. It's made to be like it could be a real season.
Then maybe stick it on Fanfiction.net?
No I don't like them. I'll post it soemwhere.