Join our server on Discord

A Mother's Love: Cover at Last.
Well, except for the lips (which I somehow missed in the mad rush this morning so I would be ready to catch the bus), I got most of the coloring done. The only thing I need now is for you to tell me where I should place the shading, and also, what kind of background to use. If you have any specific type you would like to see, let me know, better yet, if you HAVE a specific type with you on hand, e-mail me the picture so I can fit it in. Here's a copy of what I've got so far.

http://www.geocities.com/angeteen/AML.jpg

EDIT: What does "tonahanohemaho" mean? *points to the Katakana off to the left*
Looks great but seems a bit flat. are you planning some shading or leaving it flat? I can't wait to see the finished result.
Ta dah!

Angeteen Wrote:The only thing I need now is for you to tell me where I should place the shading, and also, what kind of background to use.
tried to go to that link but it wouldn't let me in.. wanted me to log in.. since i don't have an account at that site i can't see it.. :(
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.karstensadultart.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer