Join our server on Discord

A Mother's Love: Cover at Last.
Ok, here's the long awaited cover to the manga. I've got to this style after so many tries.

http://www.karstensadultart.com/prophetart/gallery/art
Looks SWEETNESS to me!

Thanks for fianly giving this great manga a good cover! ^_^
DUCK AND COVER!!!! ...well, just cover, actually...
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Too boobaliscious!
great work Prophet, you really have talent :D

I have a little request for you, not rush or nothing, but I like your drawing style I was wondering if you can draw a Patamon/Gatomon hentai picture for me when you have some free time, don't worry if you can't draw it, I know that you're busy with your mangas and all, but if you can, I would be eternaly grateful :D

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sweet!!! Now if someone would color that cover, yuo could pass that off as a geniue Japanese Manga with English lettering.

Time to warm up my ol' laser printer and finish printing my personal copy of the doujin.
nice job :D
Lord Patamon Wrote:great work Prophet, you really have talent :D

I have a little request for you, not rush or nothing, but I like your drawing style I was wondering if you can draw a Patamon/Gatomon hentai picture for me when you have some free time, don't worry if you can't draw it, I know that you're busy with your mangas and all, but if you can, I would be eternaly grateful :D

Any particular position you want to see? I already have 3 in mind.
Prophet Wrote:
Lord Patamon Wrote:great work Prophet, you really have talent :D

Any particular position you want to see? I already have 3 in mind.

use any of that positions you already have in mind I know you have a good style for that :D

and thanks again man :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quote:Now if someone would color that cover, yuo could pass that off as a geniue Japanese Manga with English lettering.

*raises his hand* I'll take that job up.