Join our server on Discord

Poll: Will the DaD ever be restored to its former glory?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, of course, this is just a slow phase
76.92%
20 76.92%
No, won't happen
23.08%
6 23.08%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The future of this site
Well, some time has passed since I made this poll, and it's kind of interesting (to me) to see how this is turning out. The community is going slower than ever. :(
IT SHALL BE REBORN LIKE THE UNDERTAKER!!!!!!!!!! (huge WWE fan)
I bleedin' well hope it will! >=0 I haven't been lurking here since sometime in the late 20th century and posting for one year just to see it shrivel up and die!
Post, people, post like the wind! Keep it alive :P
Always believe, there's no reason why the site would ever shut down. Believe in its immortality, and it will become immortal. Remember what was special about Digimon, and remember the adult things that it lacked for perfection.
Quote:IT SHALL BE REBORN LIKE THE UNDERTAKER!!!!!!!!!! (huge WWE fan)
Not huge, but I'm still a fan. "Always believe" was my tribute to the Ultimate Warrior, who was told to beat The Undertaker almost two months straight. I like Warrior because he's crazy in real life, a super conservative whose real last name is "Warrior".
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
i was never here in this site "golden" hour but i have a strong feeling that the real golden hour of this site is yet to come. i do try to post here just that my parents dont allow hentei in their house but its my computer so as long as they dont see me here im perfectly ok with going here. as of being roman catholic some say this is bad but why hide sex? its the act of the most bueatify thing! the act of bringing life so i say dont be shun sex embrace it and you shall be rewarded most generously. i do however believe sex is not a common event and i am sick to here so many teens and adults and now *gasp* kids are having sex with anyone. i mean yeah i know i said dont shun it but having it with anyone even if you are indifferent to them just destroys the bueaty of sex and makes those that see the bueaty of it sick