Join our server on Discord

Poll: Will the DaD ever be restored to its former glory?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, of course, this is just a slow phase
76.92%
20 76.92%
No, won't happen
23.08%
6 23.08%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The future of this site
Just a little thought that popped into my head a few minutes ago...

What says you? Will this site ever become as lively and active again as it once was? Or have the good ol' days gone past, never to return again (THE HORROR :shock: )?

I'm not very optimistic (sadly), because when this site started Digimon was a novelty, and as such more appealing to people than a series that's already about five years old with no new episodes being made. Also, some of the greatest artists ever from the digihentai scene have, how shall I put it, grown out of it and left. They are difficult to replace.
I (optimistic as always) think there is something like a future for this site... ok, digimon are no longer that popular... but the people here (me included) seam to still like them.... tv gave us the characters and a little bit of how they think and artists and writers (and we have some good ones here) work with that... so i think as long as the inner core of this site is hot it can re-heat Wink
I don't know. I can't see it happening. I'd like to think that it might, and there are a lot of dedicated people here who have continually contributed quality stories and art, but the rate has dropped, and as Digimon continues to disappear from the public consciousness, I don't see how we'll be able to draw new members into the future.
I also don't see DaD getting back at the level it used to have. Part of the reason is there isn't any new Digimon show. If someone got around to making Digimon season 5, I'm sure DaD would pick up and be lively for about 6 more months.
:? Well I'm back. :) It can't get much better. :roll:

That's my asshole impression.

Optimism is not my strong point but hell, the memory is still there and memories have a bad habit of coming back when you least expect it.
I don't want ot sound pesimistic but I don't think so. *Hits himself for gettin here so late in life*
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Yea, of course it will. Just like you wrote, this is just a slow phase <-optimist!! :D
The glory of the former times will never return, coz you NEVER can repeat the history in the same way.

What we can do is to keep this place alive and this as good as we can. Still I believe it is all on our own to decide about life or death of this site, right?
right.

I don't wanna count anymore how much I wrote it, but WE are the fans and WE are the people in which hand it all lays. If we can keep it more alive or not.

Ok, I know, most people don't give a shit about my opinion, but I don't care.
As a Digimon site, this likely will not get any better. I actually find myself just here because I like the board now. However, this is definitely the biggest place I've found for yiffy stuff and bestiality. I don't go looking, but I know plenty of people who do like it.
beastiality? in 'ere? WHERE? :shock: n-not that i'm interested...I'm..just wondering <.<