Join our server on Discord

I think I need to take a vacation from life.
Quote:Yeah all you need to do is fill a 20 oz part way with the X lax so it looks full and drop it so it will roll to them, and being the asses they are, they would take it and drink it.

Yeah...and then get charged with bringing a drug on board the school bus. County jail, here I come! >_>

Well...the good news is that once the three days were up, and after I went through this counceling thing on Friday, something good was brought about. Turns out I still get to sit in the back, and as for the twins, they get to sit in the very front seat behind the bus driver. Hopefully, now that they have an eye placed on them, they may quit their antiques and get some manners. If they don't get some manners, then they can at least quit actting the way they do. As for me...I can now sit in the back of the bus with relativly no problems what-so-ever.

Of course, I must admit, getting revenge on those two personally would be a lot more satisfying. What I should do, the next time I see them going by my house on their bicycles, is hide behind one of the pine trees, and at the last moment, jump out, hold out a long stick over the road, and cause both of them to topple over onto the concrete. The only reason I'm not going to do this though is the same reason I haven't already socked those two right in the jaw...I'm too much of a nice person to do such a thing. Evil
See, justice prevails. Besides, everyone knows that nobody should be able to sit behind anyone older than them on the bus.