Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who would you rather see Naked?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
the Humans
45.59%
31 45.59%
the Digimon
54.41%
37 54.41%
Total 68 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who would you rather see Naked?
That's okay, EpsilonZX, given by your other posts I didn't think you were gay... but I guess it is always a good idea to cover your basis on these sort of things. It's kinda like the whole sterotype of all the guys in the locker room... if you know what I'm talking about.
Well of course if you look through it, almost all digimon are naked, however, seeing and using their 'hidden' parts is what makes me want digimon more :P
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Another great reason to want ot see the Digimon is even naked one's are cover, it would funny if in the middle of an episode, Gabumon's wang just came out cause he was checking out Mimi's ass, haha, and after so many years of skin, touching it, caressing it, peeling it off, I lost interest, so seeing Gatomon's little slit would be pretty cute and I have always wondered about Palmon, unless her head is her cunny just like real flowers, in which case, sex would be creeper looking :shock:
I doubt that. She is a humanoid plant. Besides, that would mean the same for lilymon and most people agree she can take that flower helmet off.