Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who would you rather see Naked?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
the Humans
45.59%
31 45.59%
the Digimon
54.41%
37 54.41%
Total 68 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who would you rather see Naked?
see topic
The humans. The digimon already are naked.
not all Digimon are naked. Especially the higher digivolved Digimon have clothes. Hmm thinking about Angewomon.. ^^
Digimon.
I have seen naked human too many times...must see Digimon in naked. lol
Tiamat, I'm also thinking about Angewomon. As well as Lillymon.

- Sammy will release the PS2 action game Seven Samurai 20XX in Japan on January 8, 2004, they are aiming to sold 800,000 copies of the game worldwide.

- Capcom mentioned that Rockman EXE is a hidden playable character in their upcoming PS2 fighting game Onimusha Buraiden (Onimusha Blade Warriors), the game will be released on November 20, for 6800 yen.

- Sony announced their latest PS2 online game SOCOM II: U.S. Navy Seals has topped the PS2 online record, a maximum number of simultaneously connection is 22,000 players, comparing to 14500 players in the original version.

- Idea Factory announced the development of Generation of Chaos 4 for PlayStation 2, the game is scheduled for a spring 2004 release.

- Namco will release Taikou no Tetsujin: Animated Cartoon Festival for PS2 in Japan on December 18, for 3500 yen. A new version of the popular drum music game, this time the game will focus on animation cartoon music, such as tunes from Great Detective Conan, One Piece, Naruto, Ultraman, Sailormoon, Doreamon, Inu Yasha, Space Battleship Yamato and even Pokemon Advance!

- Sony mentioned they are aiming to sell 300,000 copies of Gran Turismo 4 Prologue for PS2 in Japan.

- Sony Computer Entertainment Europe announced the sales of PS2 has increased by 25% in the PAL market during the first half of 2003 financial year, comparing to the same period last year.

- Square Enix announced they will release two official Final Fantasy X-2 guide books in Japan in early 2004. The first "FFX-2 Ultramania Omega" will be on sale in January 2004, which covers all the new dresses and evens in FFX-2 International + Last Mission. The second "FFX-2 International + Last Mission Ultramania" will be on sale in March 2004, which will include all the details on capturing monsters and complete solution to the International version.
Except for the Humanoid Digimon.. most Digimon ARE nude.

I go for the humans myself.
i like the humans naked
The Humans
Quote:not all Digimon are naked. Especially the higher digivolved Digimon have clothes. Hmm thinking about Angewomon.. ^^
Hmm, good point, Tia... But still, there are more clothed humans than clothed digimon, so I'll stick to my decision :)
The Digimon, they're the kyootest X3 (Ohh, and i'd like to shave some of them too. All the fur..gone (FUR!!!*drools*))
i'd say humans