Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who would you rather see Naked?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
the Humans
45.59%
31 45.59%
the Digimon
54.41%
37 54.41%
Total 68 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who would you rather see Naked?
Can't decide. I mean, I know the digimon, but I can't decide which ones. *Thinks about multiple images of Angewomon, Lady Devimon, Ranamon, Renamon (Female), or Liffymon/Floramon. *Drools.* So hot. *Thinks about Renamon shaved.* That's just weird.
Da WOLFE Wrote:
Agumongugu Wrote:Maybe what he means about Digimon being naked is that you can see their private parts XD

If so, I go for that =D

I agree!

same here.
*lo and behold: one RES-ERECTED topic. Yay.*
Almost split down the middle, isn't it? I'm going with the humans. I can relate much more easily to them.
True, but I'm here for the digimon... else I'd be else where. I don't want to see the digidestined children running around naked.
Harie Wrote:True, but I'm here for the digimon... else I'd be else where. I don't want to see the digidestined children running around naked.
Ditto.
Yes if aged right a few of them could be something people want to see. While with some people, it could just be easier to see "full-grown" bodies with the digimon.
Since most of the clothed digimon are already humanish I'd just go with the humans since there're more girls.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
try "without fur hiding their privates, or their cocks out of their sheaths."
Hey look at that. I tied it!

I've always wondered what Gabumon looks like under his fur.
It's little and it's just a gif but http://giffactory.joeyteel.com/gif/gabumon2gif.gif