Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who would you rather see Naked?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
the Humans
45.59%
31 45.59%
the Digimon
54.41%
37 54.41%
Total 68 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who would you rather see Naked?
humans.... lol
Quote:The Digimon, they're the kyootest X3 (Ohh, and i'd like to shave some of them too.
o_____________________________O;;;;; Shave Digimon? I find that thought... Scary... :P
Digimon. I mean, come on, we see Humans IRL everyday. We need something cooler and much more attractive.
yes, it is true. Humans are boring. Wanna see the beasts doing it. XD

I stick with my decision too. Hmm Gabu without fur, Angewomon, Lady Devimon. Hey it would be a paradise. lol
Maybe what he means about Digimon being naked is that you can see their private parts XD

If so, I go for that =D
i still say humans
Humans are cool...but I voted Digimon because...Ladydevimon and Angewomon..(droooooollllssss)
Hehe, I would skip school to watch Digimon if there were no humans (or human form Digimon) *giggles*
Ladydevimon hands down
Well,let's see...*shifting to a comfortable position*
We all know humans,but how do humanoid Digimon really look like?
Let's see:For all the angels' fans,angels are supposed to have both genders.Don't know if they are supposed to have only one at the time though.But I'd still wanna know how an angel's sex would look like *ponders about why Angemon hides his parts under a sash that leaves everything to the imagination*
And about demons,they do have a single gender,but since they're supposedly spiritual beings they can't have children,or so I've read.As for Beelzemon,he has a big tail and big guns,so his other "tail" and "gun" gotta be big in proportion.I also wonder if his parts are light blue as his skin is.At least,he's not covering himself like Angemon,and he's gotta nice bulge too.Take a look Twisted :
[Image: pics_beelzemon88.jpg]

All this make me consider that I'd rather see DIGIMON naked.