Join our server on Discord

*is royaly pissed*
*sighs* But must this battle be made? I mean, things were said, points were made, information given. I know this is the rant zone, but c'mon...
unfortunately, yes, it is neccessary for us to talk like this. What happens here decides if there will be more or less battles overall. I don't know if what I sugest will do the job, but I hope it would. It is not up to me to do anything except say one little thing and have others say yea or neh, and if there is a general agreement upon what should happen then the administrator must take the general feel of the public into account (no offense, I am looking at this through an analytical point of view)

Blessed Be,
~Arrowhead~
You must remember, what works for one board, does not necessarily work for another. Two different kinds of people, different reactions, and ultimately a different way of running things. What we need to do is stop, and take a breather. Because if you ask me, this is getting us nowhere.
True, what works for one board does not neccessarily work for another, but without trying we won't know what works and what does not. I say again, I make a suggestion, people say yea or neh. If there is a general agreement upon the subject the administrator is obligated to consider the possibility, but it is ultimately the administrators call.

Maybe it is best that we do stop, but so far there has been no completely radical view on this subject, minus what had started the conversation in the first place. As soon as it truely gets out of hand then that is a call for it to stop. All I have read so far, minus the initial beginning post(s), we have had a subtle and sane debate on the subject.

Thank you for inputting your opinion, and we already know you believe this is pointless, but in my view if anybody makes that excuse without a reason they can substantiate it should only be put into account as a 'neh' but otherwise ignored. It is a sign that the initiate of the post simply does not care enough to try and work things out or finds change, in general, too large of a risk to ever consider. I am one to take risks, if you don't take them then you'll never truely know what you have missed.

If someone tells me something is sour, I'll still bite into it and find out myself, to know for sure. That is just the way I am, I have to try, and I cannot give up on something I think is important enough to care about. It is not within my nature. For now I will lighten up on this, but there is no way I will simply stop just because one person told me it is for the best without strong reason other than the person wants it to be that way.

Blessed Be,
~Arrowhead~
You know, i can only think of one thing as I keep reading about this subject;

Funny.
Arrowhead Wrote:Thank you for inputting your opinion, and we already know you believe this is pointless, but in my view if anybody makes that excuse without a reason they can substantiate it should only be put into account as a 'neh' but otherwise ignored. It is a sign that the initiate of the post simply does not care enough to try and work things out or finds change, in general, too large of a risk to ever consider. I am one to take risks, if you don't take them then you'll never truely know what you have missed.

You speak as if i'm a newbie here. I'll let it be known that i've been here through the 4 generations of message board we've had, and then some. I myself, am a member of several different message board, ran all the different ways that you have brought up. Although that is an argument in itself, i never came here to get involved, so i will leave you all to your own discission.

*unfollows the topic*
Dude, that's so not cool. It's just plain awful form to invoke the whole "I've been here since the beginning" stuff.
The conversation between me and Chii has been brought into Personal Messages so we have already been over that. Thank you.

Blessed Be,
~Arrowhead~
Indeed. Everything i have said has been withdrawn, so that no harm can be done.
O.o;; can't everyone just get along nicely??