Join our server on Discord

*is royaly pissed*
SCREW THOSE BASTARDS AT DHZ!!!!
Care to enlighten us?
Her ceaseless attempts to force her PataGato/VeeGato-related opinions on everybody else on the DHZ board ended in a flamewar, and when people got pissed off and started telling her to shut the fuck up she got mad, called the DHZ a hell hole and stormed off. End of story.

Can't say I'm feeling sorry for you, Hikari -- you brought it onto yourself.
Actually there's (a little bit) more to it. Check the art section. Keaton the Black Jackal did a picture about Patamon and Gatomon... but it wasn't exactly PataGato *snickers*

Anyway Hikari, since you're now banned there, I'll just tell you here not to repeat history. You've been warned here and there, and calling artists bastards just because of a pic you didn't like ("You get what you pay for", so don't expect your wildest fantasies come true after just requesting it) isn't the brightest thing to do, warning or no warning.

Any more rabid Pairing-related spamming or flaming/bashing WILL have consequences.
why can't this theme never end.... *sigh*
Quote:Actually there's (a little bit) more to it. Check the art section. Keaton the Black Jackal did a picture about Patamon and Gatomon... but it wasn't exactly PataGato *snickers*
Yeeeeah, but that pic was just a little bit of humor, and she went completely mad about it, right? As I said: "Her ceaseless attempts to force her PataGato/VeeGato-related opinions on everybody else..." And so on. But I'd best not say anything more, 'cause if this silly war comes to the DaD now, I'd rather not find myself in the middle of it, so anyone who doesn't agree with me, please pretend I just didn't say anything.

Quote:why can't this theme never end.... *sigh*
That's what I ask myself sometimes too. But look at it from the bright side: At least we've got somewhere else to go if things get too messy here, namely the Digital Heaven, which has so far remained entirely flame-free :D

Ah yes, the Digital Heaven... The Digital Heaven and its extremely active, vibrant german RPGs... Uh...
yup urban, that's right. ^^

good to have the little place ^^
DHZ? I am sorry to seem a little ignorant, for I am, but could someone please tell me what that is and maybe post a web address? That would be very much appreciated.

Blessed Be,
~Arrowhead~
The Digimon Hentai Zone is a website split off from the DaD. It was launched, unless I'm very much mistaken, in September 2002 by Sonimon, who still runs it. (Soni was a DaD vice webmaster for a while in 2001, actually the first ever. He basically did the job Chibi Renamon does nowadays -- updates.) A lot of people who were pissed off with the DaD for various reasons left it in favour of the DHZ, which caused strong tensions between the two sites. There were tons of flamewars at first, but these days things have calmed down a little... A lot of people are members of both sites, and the flamewars have grown alot more sparse. At one point the DaD and the DHZ nearly merged, but that was averted due to strong angry reactions on both sites, so now they continue to go their separated ways.
There's a lot of history behind the online digi hentai community, isn't there? ^^

Oh, and the DHZ's adress is http://www.thedigimonhentaizone.com.
Oh for fuck's sake... We're not in fuckin' Kashmir. There is no reason why the whole Patmon vs. Veemon jihad should be renewed, resumed, or otherwise continued. And no, there will never be anything that will make the issue relevant to either the DAD or the DHZ.