Join our server on Discord

The Matrix
Alright, now for my bit. The first one was frickin' amazing. I had to watch three times before I finally fully understood it( I didn't get it the first time cause I was so busy watching the slow mo and the action, I wasn't thinking about the story). The second one . . . it was good, better than the first? No. A good movie? Yes. Although I thought that it was mostly about the action and so my brain stopped thinking half way through and I just sat back and relaxed and enjoyed the wonderful action scenes, although the one between Neo and Agent Smith, with the million copies of him in that park got annoying towards the end cause it was repetitive. Anyway, so my brain is asleep and BAM ARCHITECT!!! BAM, WAKE UP BRAIN, WAKE UP, he's saying something important. What did this cost me? I just barely got the jist of what the old guy said and needed to go see it again just for those 10 minutes of intense discussion. I haven't gotten around to it yet . . . Anyway, so The Matrix Reloaded was good, but it wasn't great(like amazing great) or groundbreaking. I wasn't psyched about going to see it. In fact I didn't until about three weeks later, and the theatre was still fairly full. Now on to The Matrix Revolutions. Judging by the previews and the interesting ending of the last movie, if this is done right, this one can be as amazing as the first one. Unfortunately, I already know most of the story cause the preview has too many scenes with which oyu can make connections and too much key dialogue is revealed in it. Also, according to Lawrence Fishburn himself, the ending is a surprise because, and let me quote him : "I saw it yesterday and watched the ending and I said AWWWW! What a sweet ending! You don't expect an ending like that from these movies!" And I was like !!!! STUNNED !!! Anyway, point is, I think Revolutions is gonna be frickin' amazing, the original was brilliant and the second one, was good.
for those that havn't see this Amazing show here is the Full Theater Trailer of the Best Movie triligy since Lord of the Rings and Star Wars.

http://progressive.warnerbros.com/themat...320_dl.mov

Enjoy! ^_^
Where to start? First, the good things about this movie:

--If you happen to be George Lucas, you can finally rest assured that you're no longer the only person in history to ruin an almost impossible-to-ruin sequel.

--Trinity dies.

--There was a preview for the new "Lord of the Rings" movie.

It took me literally 20 minutes to write that last paragraph because everything else about this movie was shitty, except for the special effects, which aren't as impressive as they used to be. There's something about seeing "bullet-time" special effects in Lebanese music videos that doesn't make it cool anymore.

The dialogue is tacky, not unlike a pregnant woman in a bathing suit (unless you're into that sort of thing, in which case you might find the dialogue strangely erotic). For example, any time a character asked the question "what do you want?" It was always answered with "the same thing you want." The pain you suffer during this movie registers somewhere between being jack-hammered in the face and having scissors jammed into your urethra.