Join our server on Discord

dammit
I don't care about sexual preferences the people I talk to have. I think if they like guys and they are guys so they should do it.
If you find another one thinking like you it is ok. Indeed I see there is nothing wrong with being in a yaoi way, you know. I think it is wrong to don't accept it and bash at yaoi people.

(note: I avoid to say gay, coz it sounds not nice in my ears, so i describe it as yaoi.) ^^
i say it shouldn't matter i mean if they R your friends then they should still be your friends it's not your fault they your a bisex nyway so if they r true friends they will understand if they r fucking jerks then they will leav u nyway thats all i have to say
Rikaryo2000 Wrote:i say it shouldn't matter i mean if they R your friends then they should still be your friends it's not your fault they your a bisex nyway so if they r true friends they will understand if they r fucking jerks then they will leav u nyway thats all i have to say

yeah that's absolutely right. Ah I know a bunch of ppl who are yaoi. And I really don't give a shit about what sexual preferences my friends have. If you ask me there is really nothing wrong.

Well Christians means to save the world in their very old vision they have. But not all...

For me counts, I am openminded :P
*nods* i knwo thats right lol nyway i have a friend that hes abotu 4 gay friends and i hang out with them
why not? only if they are gay doesnt mean they are worse ppl. I think it would be totally wrong to break with a guy, only he likes other guys. Same goes for girls.
i sooooooooo agree :D
i thought about yaoi a lot of times im sure that everybody has to feel something like that maybe its because someone has had really bad time and has no one to rely on and you cant help them. maybe that person just wants to help someone really bad for your own gender.
gay is just a social concept it doesn
Veemon's Followers
I totally agree.. I can be considered a "yaoi" person.. but I find it offensive when things are said that resemble, "That's so gay!" "Your gay! Get away!" Etc.. It just goes to show how screwed up our society really is..
well in Amsterdam you dont say your gay or some guys are canne kill you there really nuts there
yeah you should avoid to say "He is warm" in Germany that means the same.