Join our server on Discord

Poll: What breast size do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Flat-chested/Tiny, barely even noticeable
6.25%
4 6.25%
Small
20.31%
13 20.31%
Average
54.69%
35 54.69%
Pamela Anderson sized
9.38%
6 9.38%
Jumbo sized, the kind that's a physical impossibility for it to be natural
6.25%
4 6.25%
Bigger than the person they're attached to
3.13%
2 3.13%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Breast Size
There was a girl back in high school that a really liked who had the best personality I've ever seen in a girl. I didnt even care what she looked like, though I found her attractive. Sadly she was already taken *ears drop* and I prolly couldnt keep her happy.
The OCA
I think that's a lie. You might could. Unless it was something wrong with her.
There was nothing wrong with her. We knew each other since the first grade. We were very good friends.
The OCA
Ok that was a slight problem. But I still think you could have if you tried.
Yeah, but some times there's the problem in which you think you aren't good enough for that someone you want to be with. Or maybe you have a very good relationship already, and adding a further sentimental one could alter and spoil the good relationship they had together if there would be some kind of complication that made that friend refuse.

I had that fear with some girls when I was 8-11. Now, if the girl accepts me, I'm fine, if she doesn't, it's fine, there are lot other more for me over there.

Nonetheless, fear is a very complicated thing that almost always attempts to stop us from accomplishing our goals, which we should counter with our will. But then again, sometimes it's really hard to do so.

And... uhh... lol, what have I made to this topic about boobies?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote: Or maybe you have a very good relationship already, and adding a further sentimental one could alter and spoil the good relationship they had together if there would be some kind of complication that made that friend refuse.

You hit it right on the head. That was the main reason I couldnt go through with it because I always saw her as a friend and nothing more. If we did go through with it it would have changed our raltionship.
The OCA
Why are we talkin about relationships? This is 'bout boobies!! Which reminds me...

There is this girl in my class, she's new and she has some nice lookin pair of boobies!... OMG

She is kinda short, but my god do they look big! WOO! I just can't stop getting a glance at those.... A lot of the girls in my class seem to have big boobs, on time one girl bent down so low that I saw most of her boobs! Didn't see the nipples though... Dayum... :(
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Because sometimes a girls chest isnt always what guys are attracted to. I'm more into personality
The OCA
Quote:She is kinda short, but my god do they look big! WOO! I just can't stop getting a glance at those.... A lot of the girls in my class seem to have big boobs, on time one girl bent down so low that I saw most of her boobs! Didn't see the nipples though... Dayum... :(

:roll: Yeah, I also wonder why do they wear bras.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
>.< That reminds me... once, in school about a year ago, one of the girls in my class fumbled+dropped her bag... it caught her front and yanked it down... :oops: I kinda fell over backwards in my chair at that point... Luckily; she was at the back and no one else saw... She told me that she would rip my balls off if I said anything about it... *shivers*