Join our server on Discord

Poll: What breast size do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Flat-chested/Tiny, barely even noticeable
6.25%
4 6.25%
Small
20.31%
13 20.31%
Average
54.69%
35 54.69%
Pamela Anderson sized
9.38%
6 9.38%
Jumbo sized, the kind that's a physical impossibility for it to be natural
6.25%
4 6.25%
Bigger than the person they're attached to
3.13%
2 3.13%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Breast Size
Okay, here's something I've been wondering. Everyone knows that the typical male stereotype when it comes to breasts is the bigger the better. But is it actually true? For me, I know it's not. I'm just wondering whether or not it is for the most part.

Personally, I don't really like large breasts. Even average ones only hold my gaze for so long. To tell the truth, I'm more interested in women with small breasts.
Small or average. I voted small.
While I love breast of all sizes, I am partial to an average sized breast. After all, more than a mouthful's a waste! Wink But then I've got a very big mouth! Twisted

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
I've voted for the last Wink
I've voted for the last Wink
average or smaller works for me, anything bigger and when the woman grows older you have to think of how saggy they are going to look lol...

yeah i'd like to see one of these girls that go out and get a tripple D implants put in and what they look like when they are in their 60's.. lol.. they'd need a shoping cart to lug those things around...
Any size just not too tiny
well i'm not really goign to answer this question but i knwo alot of guys who like bigger sizes
Denis Leary told me to be average in this dream I had.. :o
lol that musta been weired :roll: