Join our server on Discord

Poll: What breast size do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Flat-chested/Tiny, barely even noticeable
6.25%
4 6.25%
Small
20.31%
13 20.31%
Average
54.69%
35 54.69%
Pamela Anderson sized
9.38%
6 9.38%
Jumbo sized, the kind that's a physical impossibility for it to be natural
6.25%
4 6.25%
Bigger than the person they're attached to
3.13%
2 3.13%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Breast Size
anything average or smaller is good for me.
Now that I think about it...good point Shadow...I like that. And when you said 'not as much fun for them' that's where you're wrong. Since I have a nickname that takes after my breasts...I tend to make jokes about it...I can balance a Monster Energy Drink on it and Collin seemed amused when I did that for the first time. Our friend Rachel sat on it...it was funny...so yeah...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I like small but prefer average, big breasts are only good for so long then poof.
Ahhh, they revived this really good topic....I'm glad my size has the most votes....
Quote:OK here's the thing I don't get...why are guys sooo attracted to breasts...seriously...theyre simply...fat and muscle
Nope, they're fat, glandular and fibrous tissue and of course, blood vessels, lymphatic system parts, nerves and skin.
And penises are just the same as above except for the fat and glands, and yet they're the guys' most prized possession. Don't you find it strange too?
But why are they attracted? I think they're attracted cuz it's a part that spells 'femininity' just like the butt, the hair or the legs. Or beautiful eyes with long eyelashes, or thick lips with red lipstick and gloss, or silky and thin skin. They are attracted to things they don't have. Which is the best that could happen lol
Too... much... logic... *gasps* Wait, that's true.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yay, you stepped in Zephyr. Thanks...some logic was totally needed here and I agree with you...That's all I can really say now.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Depends on the person they're attached too.
I prefer from B-cup size till almost D-cup size.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
I voted average because 1. They're more managable 2. They just look better on the body and 3. She cant use them to crush your skull...yeah you've seen the video where that one chick was crushing those soup cans with her tits. She scares me.
The OCA
average or a little larger because any bigger and it does not look good