Join our server on Discord

Poll: What breast size do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Flat-chested/Tiny, barely even noticeable
6.25%
4 6.25%
Small
20.31%
13 20.31%
Average
54.69%
35 54.69%
Pamela Anderson sized
9.38%
6 9.38%
Jumbo sized, the kind that's a physical impossibility for it to be natural
6.25%
4 6.25%
Bigger than the person they're attached to
3.13%
2 3.13%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Breast Size
I voted Pamela Anderson size,as they say "bigger is better" or so i think
LOL.
biger really isn't better
Rikaryo2000 Wrote:biger really isn't better

Sometimes it is,sometimes it,s not.oh well :)
well i'm happy with mine
i agree wholeheartedly with jshivak.

being the not so proud owner of "DD's", i cannot wait to have breast reduction done.

Then I shall happily say goodbye to backaches, and the fear of sagging.

I am happy with my nipple piercings though...Servant
Small but firm... Yeah...

Renamon - Oh really? *flashes*
Me - Ooooo... Nice titties... *fondle*
Renamon - OI!
OK here's the thing I don't get...why are guys sooo attracted to breasts...seriously...theyre simply...fat and muscle...and used for women to feed babies...whats the big deal?? OK from what I hear 'theyre fun to squeeze and suck while having sex' but still...thats just weird. I'm almost a DD and they're a pain in the ass...I have serious back problems...well from that and something happened to me 2 years ago...but anyways...theyre annoying. Because of what I have...Roran gave me the nickname 'Shelfie' because you can put stuff on there and it will stay...anyways...breats are soo over rated..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I guess it could be a "part" that "we" don't have. Of course, there are a number of other "proven" explenations.

Well, simple has nothing to do with anything...
A simple explanation for men liking breasts is that we either like having them in our hands to feel them, or see them to imaginate how they would feel in our hands.

I think there's no man that can talk to a woman with even partly seen breasts (talking about the cleavage and such) without actually watching her chest each 3 seconds while he listens (or pretends to) to her.

They are plain arousing, I don't think I can find a very logical explanation of the true ''why''.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! INTELLIGENT RESPONSE INCOMING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!!

It could be basic instincts. When humans are first born the instinctively know that food comes from the breast, I guess since they claim males tend to be more instinctual (Gut feeling/reaction) and women tend to be more logical (Thinking something through instead of running in guns blazing) they don't have the same problem. Plus they can play with them whenever so it's not as fun for them.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad