Join our server on Discord

Where can I find Prophet's Nancy Manga?
The One Caron Wrote:[quote=T.K-2003]Thanks Mojoooo0
Nice one
NOW I can fantasie about Nancy oh she is a babe I wish she was my mum so I would fuck her and let her stick her finger up my arsehole

umm... if you can say fuck openly...why can't you say ass?
im glad u all enjoyed it
Thanks.
Bin_Bad Wrote:
The One Caron Wrote:[quote=T.K-2003]Thanks Mojoooo0
Nice one
NOW I can fantasie about Nancy oh she is a babe I wish she was my mum so I would fuck her and let her stick her finger up my arsehole

umm... if you can say fuck openly...why can't you say ass?
"Arse" is a variation of "ass".
To be more precice, "arse" is the original British word, which in America turned into "ass" over the centuries. People have been saying "arse" for alot longer than "ass", and continue doing so today in all english-speaking countries in the world except for Canada and the USA.

...Christ, that has to be the most pointless bit of information I EVER posted...
I look at this manga everyday and still gets my manhood big especially when Nancy is getting fucked by T.K and also when T.K is fucking Kari.

Someone should draw a picture of Nancy and Kari together naked.
Damn, I still keep forgetting to make cover for this manga.
Soon I will be making the next lemon to this manga and I promise GREAT things are to come! ^_^

I only hope that that Prophet will grant me the ultimate honor of making it into a Manga.

and yes T.K. 2003, there will be a good Nancy and Kari love scene! ^_^
Hi.

Since it's not left on Mojoooo0's site, anyone where to get hold on it?

Thanks.
Ollekarl
I'll send it up together with Mojoooo0's "Plug in". Should be in a few hours if I can work on it undisturbed.

EDIT: http://art.digiartistsdomain.com/mangas/nancy/
It's not announced and linked on the site yet, though. So this is (for the moment) the only link to it.