Join our server on Discord

Where can I find Prophet's Nancy Manga?
It used to be in the manga gallery but no longer is there.
Where else can I get it.
I can have it posted if prophet can't do it.
I'll try to get it posted when I find it.
I need it too......I forgot to post it to my sites! >_<
I have it (along with several other missing mangas from before the site redesign) but its on my old 1996 IBM, and that's not even plugged in. I have to format the hard drive at some point in the coming week, so when I plug it in to get my documents off of it, I'll compress it and give it to someone to put online
i got it, ill get it up very soon. altho the pics are smalled res, i dont remember if they were bigger.

edit** okies uploaded http://members.rogers.com/ut_frager/nan.htm
Thanks Mojoooo0
Nice one
NOW I can fantasie about Nancy oh she is a babe I wish she was my mum so I would fuck her and let her stick her finger up my arsehole
What happened to the dude who was coloring the TK/Kari one? He was awesome but he quit.

Someone really should colorize some fanmade mangas. I'd suggest Reunion Day but its too long, and since it has pencil shadding in some pages, it'd be impossible to do anyway.

But someone colorinzg the Nancy manga seems plausable
Ialways loved this manga. It was always my favorite in the manga section of the main site, and still stands as some of my all time favorite hentai.
T.K-2003 Wrote:Thanks Mojoooo0
Nice one
NOW I can fantasie about Nancy oh she is a babe I wish she was my mum so I would fuck her and let her stick her finger up my arsehole

*opens mouth and puts finger in air*
*pauses*
*closes it*

Jesus Christ, can't you just MILF like the rest of us?