Join our server on Discord

Have you seen such rule?
well I get 4,17 euro a hour
free-time job? not that bad to get some extra money
I work there for three years so it become more and more every time I become one year older
ah i see. ^^ when it makes fun, then why not?
fun FUN I hated there they say all the time that I am in love with some girl my colleague. but am not I just can have fun talks with here
these dumb rues appear when they dont have anything more to show someones better, so many dumb people shouldn
Veemon's Followers
mowgly Wrote:these dumb rues appear when they dont have anything more to show someones better, so many dumb people shouldn't be working, working is serious.

Hell fricken yes.. I have to agree here, especially with people at my job...
but he wat can do about it
i wish i could do something, the only way is to change thier view of life which is very hard, if they dont depend there arent chances and the chances to do so even if they do depend on you are very shallow, neally imposible for older people. my brother said its to late for the human being they
Veemon's Followers
[quote]i wish i could do something, the only way is to change thier view of life which is very hard, if they dont depend there arent chances and the chances to do so even if they do depend on you are very shallow, neally imposible for older people. my brother said its to late for the human being they