Join our server on Discord

Have you seen such rule?
Now I am desperate looking for a job.

Today, during the meeting, my boss said that we cannot wear sweater during working hours. Because nobody will know we are the staff of xxx (company name). If you feel cold, you can wear more inside clothes.

Honestly, I have been studying and working for so many years, but I seldom wear sweater (very rare) during working hours or in the college.

In xxx, sometimes even after I wore my sewater and a singlet, I still feel cold. Our uniform does not have obvious company name on it, thus, even if you did not wear a sweater, customer would not know you are the staff of xxx. The company name is printed on the zipper and is very small. Unlike Popular (bookstore) and Toys 'R' Us, you can see their company names (big size) at the back of their uniform.

Sorry for grumbling, I really could not work under such cold environment without wearing sweater.

Thanks for your time to read.

Have you read/encountered such fxxx rule?

Thanks.

Just wondering, whereabouts do you live? I have never heard of a bookstore called Popular.

Ruhe Wrote:singlet

You mean a wrestling uniform?

[Image: cliff_keen_t-back_wrestling_singlet.jpg]

Sorry, this was the best picture I could find of someone wearing one. :roll:
Almost same as the pic but only until waist level.
Yeah, that is a screwed up rule, but even at my job, the same thing, you can't wear sweaters, or shorts, or flip flops. Everyone has to be professionally attired. Also, cell phones are prohibited to be visible during working hours, it's not "brand" as the company says.. What kind of sick rules are these??
I have to waer a pair of jeans, a jacket with out sleeve and a thick sweater even in the summer
It really depends on how hot summers are where you live. Here summers are usually 95 degrees Farenheight, or 35 degrees Celcius. So depending on where you live, you could have hot summers or cold ones, also it depends on if you work indoors or outdoors...
it whas last summer 40 celcius
Sounds liken a workers rights matter there, Enix. Under those conditions, and forced to wear a sweater brings in the possibility to get heat stroke. ^^;
I so happy that I work in a supermarket that summer and I am still
All these stupid ass rules at work.. here's a question.. instead of rambling on about nothing, what would your company attire be/ rules of attire?