Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which contest do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kharon's Christmas Gift Contest
50.00%
10 50.00%
Mr. Big T's Contest
50.00%
10 50.00%
I don't care, but I might be a Judge for either one
0%
0 0%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

December Contest poll
urban dream Wrote:It's closed already? Hmm, it's still Saturday in my book, but if it's closed it's closed. Whatever.
If I understand the system correctly, the poll ran simply 12*24 hours.

Quote:So anyhow, what's going to happen now? I know this question was already answered by Mr Big T once, but back then, it was only a hypothetical one.
Excellent question. Both contests seem to have support from many people, but I somehow doubt that the 20 voters will (or want to) actually ENTER the respective contests. If we really had two times ten potential entries, I'd vote for a Double Contest Feature or something. But that would only make sense if we had enough entries for BOTH contests, and I don't think that this will happen.
Another option would be a combined contest, hosted by both Big T and Kharon. Or they duke it out behind the scenes.

We'll have to wait and see what happens. It's still a few months until December, so we're not working against the time here.
Well, I for one would enter KA's contest, but woundn't be too interested in Big T's contest. It's the whole Santa thing. My parent's never bullshitted me into believeing in the whole St. Nick thing, and I never did it to my kids. A lie's a lie no matter how much sugar you put on top of it!! Evil

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
I do believe I was on the verge of voting for KA's contest and that would've made it 11 to 10 but unfortunately, if memory serves me right, my internet disconnected at the moment ( I have a pitiful 56K dial up) and my comp got messed. By the time I found enough will to suffer the my comp's excessively long start up (the next day), the poll was closed. Curses. I hate myself for being too lazy and my comp for being stupid and my 56 K for being the piece of crap it is and how it randomly disconnects at times. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
I meant to post this two/three weeks ago... We agreed we would give Togashi the final say on this matter in the event of a tie, and so if Togashi would please speak up with his opinion for the December Contest (though with people interested in entering both, we could run both contests together), this can be settled. I have detailed my guidelines more completely for the contest, and would be ready to post them immediately if my contest receives approval. I'm sure Mr. Big T would do likewise if his were approved.
Yeah, I talked to Togashi about it already, but he said he wants to think about it and said December is still long way ahead.

Wich is of course true.

Also, I hope the idea of mine, wich is that the loser will judge even judges lemons so that even judges may enter and win would be welcomed.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Okay, that didn't really happen, did it ^^;;;

Anybody know why?
I could launch into a long and painful explanation about it right here, or I could give you a link to the one I made about before. I bet you'd all rather hear my old rant instead of a new one that rehashes all of that, so there's the link, and in case you missed it:

Why do Bad Things Happen to People?

As for why Big T didn't run his little contest, I can only speculate, but those reasons in my rant pretty well cover me.
I was waiting Togashis remark all this time. :?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you