Join our server on Discord

Redwall Hentai
Quote:and don't forget for us Americans that PBS is about the Only place we get our DR. WHO fix for us fans or RED DWARF for that matter.
You're a Dr. Who/Red Dwarf fan?! COOL! I thought I was the only one on the board!
Ya I been a fan of the Dr since I was a wee lad. My Favorite Dr's were the second one and Tom Baker. My Favorite Episodes are Shada (the unfinished Tom Baker Episode, I have it on tape) and the 5 Doctors movie

As for Red Dwarf I only got into that last year so I'm still a noob Dwarf wise.
*mysterious pop-outta-teh-wall trick*

Dr. Who?!!? Where?!?!
Quote:Ya I been a fan of the Dr since I was a wee lad. My Favorite Dr's were the second one and Tom Baker. My Favorite Episodes are Shada (the unfinished Tom Baker Episode, I have it on tape) and the 5 Doctors movie

As for Red Dwarf I only got into that last year so I'm still a noob Dwarf wise.
Good on ya! I can't say I've got a favourite doctor -- I like all of them, really. I do have a favourite Dr. Who era, however: Late Tom Baker / early Peter Davison. The stories were just so *brilliant* then. At the end of each episode, you'd NEVER be able to tell what happened next, even if you thought about it the whole week. And when it would happen, it would seem so goddamn simple! It was great, just great. ^^ Also, the music during the final Tom Baker years was pretty damn good as well. Take the "State of Decay" or "Logopolis" soundtrack, for example. Great stuff.

As for Red Dwarf: I haven't seen too much of it either, but I'm totally in love with the episodes I did have the privilege to watch. I mean, its just hi-la-ri-ous! (trying to sound like the cat) "You ain't never gonna get a cat to fetch a stick. If you throw a stick, I'll say, 'Ey man, go get it yourself! If you wanted it so bad why'd you throw it away in the first place?'"
*lol*

Quote:Dr. Who?!!? Where?!?!
I take it you're a fan too? :D
Ok how can people go from one topic to another so fast bunch of smegheads
Quote:[Looking out a prison window, after being captured by Hitler]
Lister: Hang on, hang on, something's happening. Some kind of parade, or drill, but...
Cat: But what?
Lister: Hang on! These guys aren't Nazis. They're all wearing different period costumes. There's one looking like Al Capone, there's another like Mussolini, Richard III, Napoleon...smeg, its like all the worst people in history have been brought together in one place. My God, there's James Last! I recognize him from Rimmer's record collection.
Cat: What are they doing?
Lister: They're all just lining up in some kind of firing squad. Whoah, whoah, hang on, someone's being brought out. They're tying him to a stake. It's Winnie the Pooh!
Cat: What?
Lister: Winnie the Pooh, I swear. He's refusing the blindfold.
Cat: They're tying Winnie the Pooh to the stake?
[gunfire from outside]
Lister: [looking shell-shocked] That's something no one should ever have to see.

and to togashi two words hell ya I got a small list of characters pairings I could send to you hell I would write stories for this type of stuff but I totally suck at it
In sticking with the original topic, or what seems to be the original topic. I am a Redwall fan too. I think I've read all but five and I own five of the books. (One happens to be the original which is still the best of all). As for Dr. Who, I heard of it, never watched it.
I'm going home this weekend, I'll fetch some of my books for reference and see about writing a lemon next week. I'm a little daunted though, I want to write it as if it was from one of the novels, but I don't think I can match that style.
If you need info about characters and stuff there is a site that has it all on it
http://my.execpc.com/~sulliva1/encyc2.htm

I have a list of pairs/groups from the three animated shows
Redwall
MATTHIAS & CORNFLOWER
BASIL & MATTHIAS
BASIL & CORNFLOWER
MATTHIAS & CORNFLOWER & BASIL
MATTHIAS & CORNFLOWER & BASIL & JESS
MATTHIAS & CORNFLOWER & JESS
CHICKENHOUND
CONSTANCE & BASIL
CLUNY & SELA
CLUNY & CHICKENHOUND
SELA & CHICKENHOUND

Mattimeo
AUMA & SAM
AUMA & MATTIMEO
AUMA & VITCH
AUMA & TIM
AUMA & TESS
AUMA & TESS & TIM
AUMA & TESS & SAM
AUMA & TESS & MATTIMEO
AUMA & TESS & MATTIMEO & TIM
AUMA & TESS & MATTIMEO & SAM
AUMA & TESS & MATTIMEO & SAM & TIM
MATTIMEO & SAM
MATTIMEO & VITCH
MATTIMEO & TIM
MATTIMEO & TIM & SAM
TESS & MATTIMEO & SAM & TIM
MATTHIAS & MATTIMEO
MATTHIAS & CORNFLOWER
CORNFLOWER & MATTIMEO
MATTHIAS & CORNFLOWER & MATTIMEO
JESS & SAM
BASIL & CHEEK

Martin
MARTIN & ROSE
MARTIN & BROME
MARTIN & FELLDOH
MARTIN & FELLDOH & BROME
MARTIN & FELLDOH & BROME & ROSE
FELLDOH & CELANDINE
FELLDOH & TREFOIL
FELLDOH & CELANDINE & TREFOIL
BADRANG & MARTIN
BADRANG & SKALRAG
KEYLA & TULLGREW
SKALRAG & FELLDOH
STARWORT & Marigold
I've noticed that some topics start out good and go for a bit and then die off
^ It's the same with all forums. All threads die.

A redwall lemon would be good. Where would it be posted if it is done? I have a suggestion as well; don't do moles or anything else who's words aren't spelled right. It would be hard, and nearly impossible for you to make it seem like the books.