Join our server on Discord

Redwall Hentai
Are there any sites with alult redwall stories or picts ?
I wouldn't mind finding some out myself, there are a few Fictions involving mild sexuality on Fanfiction.net but not much and with characters I'm not too familiar with (aside from Cornflower and Matthias).

So mr.bond, I take it your a fan of the redwall, got any fave characters?
Redwall is cool. I've read one book (forever ago and I don't remember which one) and now I mainly watch the cartoon (OMG!! PBS actually has something good). I like Mattemeo (sp?). He's such a jackass in the beginning that I found it hilarious.
Matti was just too weird for me, he had an attitude about him I didn't like, plus I don't like his bitch Tess, she's just annoying and has an identical brother? Matti doesn't much care for looks does he? lol.

Now his dad Matthias, he kicks ass, but only when he was younger cause he was cute and brave, and I'm just a sucker for shit like that lol.
Bask in the aura of a Redwall fan!
*Emits aura in which to bask in*

Collecting Redwall books is a bit of a hobby for me... :D

Redwall fanfic/piccies would be cool to see.
Let me know what chars you want, I'm a big fan of the series, writing a lemon of it wouldn't be a problem ^^
Well I might as well throw my interests into the batch, interested in doing something with Auma the badger girl from Mattemeo, possibly a non consentual/rape one while her and the group are enslaved by Slagar?

Or just a nice lil romance lemon between Cornflower and Matthias, I dunno it's all good in my books, I'm sure Brian Jacques and alot of his fan base wanna kill me for my first suggestion lol.
Well Dang and here I thought I was the only Redwall fan of my relative age.

Ever since my nephew gave me his old dog eared copy, I've been looking for them all Plus I've seen all of the Redwall and one or 2 of Mattimeo on PBS. I wouldn't mind seeing some Redwall Lemons myself. I'd make suggestions but the only ideas that pop into my head at the moment are Ideas I WOULDN'T want to read. Like NC and Vore from Asmodeus. (like I said bad idea)

OFFTopic PBS Isn't Just getting into interesting stuff. Hell look at the Old Reading Rainbow where they showed the BBC "Chronichles of Narnia" Series
and don't forget for us Americans that PBS is about the Only place we get our DR. WHO fix for us fans or RED DWARF for that matter.
Weeee! so many redwall fans here, so unexpected lol.

Yeah, that show just has alot of situations for lemon writting, but the vore one was a bit unexpected lol, I think a weird one would be a vore with Matthias and King Sparra...having him tear him to shreds....ewww.
There is only one pict that i found at Mysterious Mr Glenn yahoo group and as for the stories anyone from the stories or the cartoon would be good