Join our server on Discord

Digital Dream Partner?
Kuwagamon. He'd be my dream partner. Why? I'm not sure, he's just always been my favourite. Actually, my real dream partner would be a rookie form of Kuwagamon I made up, because not only would he be able to digivolve to my fav, but to know I have the digimon I made up would be cool. Only this, I don't know what it's name would be. I originally made it back around season 1, and named it Bettlemon, except that now there really is a Beetlemon, so I guess that name doesn't suit him anymore. :( Stupid tv show stealing my name ideas.
Gabumon, Veemon, Gazimon, Guilmon.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Guilmon,Agumon,Gabumon,Veemon Wink
Renamon no um Gatomon Renamon Gatomon Renamon Gatomon Renamon Gatomon Renamon Gatomon Renamon Gatomon Renamon Gatomon Renamon Gatomon Renamon Gatomon Renamon Gatomon Renamon Gatomon Renamon Gatomon Renamon
:? :? :roll: :roll: *twitches* he, he one of them falls on flour. :shock:
Terriermon or Palmon.
You're all forgetting the most powerful Rookie of them all, Keramon. He can digivolve to Diaboromon in no time, and that Diaboromon can make millions of copies of himself. If I wanted to go for looks, I'd go with either Bearmon (Kumamon is a Human Hybrid, the equivalent of a Champion, believe it or not), or Armadillomon. My favorite non-Rookie is RhinoKabuterimon (Beetlemon and MetalKabuterimon's fusion evolution).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Veemon, hands down.
Probably because he's such a little freak.

Kind of like a pet spider-monkey.

That, and Exveemon and Imperialdramon (Dragon form) just rock ass.
Hmm.. Like Takato in my favorite season, 03-Tamers, i'd create my own Digimon partner. It would pretty much look just like the Renamon we all know so well...maybe too well, only with a few changes, like for instance, its a male form and some other things that i'll show ya when I get a scanner. And his name is (Brace yourselves) Renamon ^_^;;

-Nuu, its not a hentai pic ;p *huggles* You silly people. =)
Renamon, definitely renamon. She's so damned hot. Renamon
Hehe, the MALE Renamon yess!!!(gg) (someone told me that means grin or something.. heh)