Join our server on Discord

Digital Dream Partner?
Okay... a serious poll for once o_o I was just wondering... sorry if this had been already asked o_O; ...

If we all could have a digi partner, who would you like to have MOST?

Keep this in rookie form if you can o_O; I'd honestly like all of em... but at the top would be either Gazimon, Syakomon, Salamon (that turns into a Black Gatomon), Floramon, Guilmon, or Candlemon o.o; I dunno. What about ya'll? All of em are just cool... Renamon is good too... it's just that... she is too liked XD;
I like to have Patamon or Salamon (who then goes to Gatomon) they are my dream partners Wink
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well I would say Gatomon but since they are like two peas in a pod I'll say Patamon and Gatomon ^_^
Hmm, I was thinking Gomamon cause he's just so damn cute....Renamon cause I just love foxes or....Biyomon for....reasons lol
Hmm... thats hard... someone roll a d5 and choose one of those 5 :)
renamon, veemon, floramon, guilmon and gatomon
they are all so damned cute from what they look like and how they are... :D
Ancient Veemon (my own created Digimon) ^_^

for the regular ones: Veemon, Gabumon, Guilmon
Agumon (to the path of Blackwargreymon), Veemon (with Armor Digivolving capabilities), or Lucemon (just an awesome character).
XD Shyeah.... replies. Interesting. I forgot a dude o.o Kotemon is awesome. I like his whole line... and his ultimate is a giant pink bunny with scythes as hands! XDDD No one can beat that. Giant pink bunny...
Either Kumamon or Terriermon.
Definitely Biyo.