Join our server on Discord

Erotic Dreams
*looks at the whole topic*
*becomes frozen for about an hour*
*reads all the topic again*
......Is this some kind of alternative universe?
*gets a hold of an aspirin package* *offers some to Schizocat*
*takes in air*
*Grabs both UnknownH and Casey Ray's T-shirt's collars and lifts them in the air, one in each hand*
*screams in their ears*WHAT THE HELL IS WITH YOU GUYS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE I BECOME SOME KIND OF CHEAP TROPHY OR SOMETHING?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WELL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*drops them, leaving them dizzy and twitching on the floor**smiles pleasantly at them*
That was a phantasy of mine from long, long ago... I didn't even remember I had it until I brought this up. I liked sb then, and I always fantasise that he'd wake me up like that, after a night of doing the same. Of course, I'dhave to know the guy really well before letting him do that to me (or either he'd end up flat like a poster against the wall).
But really, would you fuck a girl you don't even know her face? And I'd have to know your faces too...*gets close to Casey*Hmmm, long hair, headband, cape...Not bad. I guess you have a chance with me..as long as you look like your avatar. But Unknown...well, I don't even have a clue how he looks.
And BTW, I guess I'm kinda far away from you: I'm from Argentina.
And now for the least interesting part:
Quote:...typical feminism...
I do hate them
Well, I'm more a feminist than a typical woman. If it wasn't for our feminist ancestors, college girls like me wouldn't exist today. My life is career oriented, just like the feminists thought. However, I know that that's not my full personality.
Quote:heat....
would that be like an animals heat?...
No, as I told you I got my first erotic dream a few days ago. Heat is the awful thing of having to sleep with more than 30 C grades. I hate high temperatures, but high temperatures while sleeping are just impossible to take.
Quote:heheh trust me ive been through all that too but have

you ever had a base ball crash through your window at 4:00 am then have a pack of kids beating on your door asking about their ball? now that is just frickin wrong rofl god forbid you'd at least get a sorry about your window

needless to say i kept the ball, if the door had been hit again they woulda got it back right between the eyes from my shattered widow (evil? yes but at 4 am c'mon you aint the pope either am i right )
Yes, you should have given it back....in 128 pieces.
[quote="Zephyr of Darkness......Is this some kind of alternative universe?

(sure why not :D)

*Grabs both UnknownH and Casey Ray's T-shirt's collars and lifts them in the air, one in each hand*
*screams in their ears*WHAT THE HELL IS WITH YOU GUYS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE I BECOME SOME KIND OF CHEAP TROPHY OR SOMETHING?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WELL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(heheh.... well i dont mind saying i think i've goten rather fond of ya*and yes i know im prolly geting an ass kicking for saying so but i will any way ^_^* )

*drops them, leaving them dizzy and twitching on the floor**smiles pleasantly at them*
That was a phantasy of mine from long, long ago... I didn't even remember I had it until I brought this up. I liked sb then, and I always fantasise that he'd wake me up like that, after a night of doing the same.

(......... damn... told ya we was screwed from the start unknown) :roll:

Of course, I'dhave to know the guy really well before letting him do that to me (or either he'd end up flat like a poster against the wall).

(understandable)

But really, would you fuck a girl you don't even know her face? And I'd have to know your faces too...*gets close to Casey*Hmmm, long hair, headband, cape...Not bad. I guess you have a chance with me..as long as you look like your avatar. But Unknown...well, I don't even have a clue how he looks.

(true, so -not that i mind the attention but...- when do i get to study you *big cheap smile already expecting another ass kicking*)

(score for me :D (thats why i chose it because i always thought of the character as a reflection of self, aside from the green hair and... cape? if talking about the lower pic ... thats a trench coat :lol: )

And BTW, I guess I'm kinda far away from you: I'm from Argentina.

(*slight chuckle* your gonna tell me that you think that's gonna stop me? *odd grin*)[/quote]
[quote="
Yes, you should have given it back....in 128 pieces.[/quote]

rofl evil yet understandable.... perfect!, i wish i had thought about it i'll keep that in mind for the next time lol Twisted

annnd on a side note i was reading something the other day that in a nut shell said: that hell was a bottomless pit full of fire,... how can this be?

how can anything bottomless be full...?
as for me zeph... if you havent figured it out yet, im your classic, chivalrous, psychotic, loud music lovin,self destructive, smart assed, sword swinging, bullet blasting, red neck (just add water or reason), and also at your service *deep bow* if you'd give me the chance, Wink also a mellow dramatic fool (till i get serious/pissed)
"But really, would you fuck a girl you don't even know her face? And I'd have to know your faces too...*gets close to Casey*Hmmm, long hair, headband, cape...Not bad. I guess you have a chance with me..as long as you look like your avatar. But Unknown...well, I don't even have a clue how he looks.
And BTW, I guess I'm kinda far away from you: I'm from Argentina."

sorry but this face(it would be my advatar) is covered by a black mask with two white eyes and hair like adult gohan from dbz but yeah you are far away
sorry again :(

"Well, I'm more a feminist than a typical woman. If it wasn't for our feminist ancestors, college girls like me wouldn't exist today. My life is career oriented, just like the feminists thought. However, I know that that's not my full personality."
cool good for you

"No, as I told you I got my first erotic dream a few days ago. Heat is the awful thing of having to sleep with more than 30 C grades. I hate high temperatures, but high temperatures while sleeping are just impossible to take."
sorry that is hard though
Quote:sorry but this face(it would be my advatar) is covered by a black mask with two white eyes
Personally, I've got nothing to hide. Some buddies of mine decided to put my picture up on that site that rates appearance (without my consent), and I'm actually doing alright. According to them, I'm "hotter than 60% of the guys on the site".
[url]<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"
src="http://www.hotornot.com/js/rate/?eid=OZBSSUG&key=RFT&pic=1"></script>Are You HOT or NOT?[/url]
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That's you?? I always thought that was the guy who plays Fes on "That 70's Show."

...well, huh. Looking good!
Wisemon Wrote:Personally, I've got nothing to hide.
hey why do you think I'm called Unknown I don't usally show my face or share any info (not usally of course)
and I'm actually doing alright. According to them, I'm "hotter than 60% of the guys on the site".
[/quote]

sadly i hate to say i prolly couldnt rank as well (and lets face it personality counts for close to nothing right?) :roll: but tis also prolly for the best... god knows (with my luck) someone would have a grudge against me or someone who looks alot like me and id get shot or some other bs... still what i have said is true... just give me a chance *soft smile* thats all i ask... dlordaz@msn.com

P.S. yes i am feeling unusually subdued tonight... just dont know why