Join our server on Discord

Erotic Dreams
one thing you didn't like dreaming doing britney spears?
and you like the twins? I don't/can't I saw them grow up from babies man it's gross
UnknownH Wrote:I meant about what zeph said I'll be down there first to help her with that *left already* :D

i know that, btw *already there with zeph* *casey and zeph wave to you* can you come back some other time or sumthin... we got "stuff" to do Wink besides if thats all your after you don't deserve 'er ..... go check down by the docks sure you'll find something there *possably not what you want but something lol*

laters :) *walks off with zeph*
you know if this wasn't the internet I'd be offended but seriously I resent that I'm actually not like most guys really
i have no clue what's going on here...mostly from weird qoute thingys...
UnknownH Wrote:you know if this wasn't the internet I'd be offended but seriously I resent that I'm actually not like most guys really

eh *shrugs* i was just playing anyway (that dock crack :D) beside i bet neither frickin one of us has a chance.

reason? cuz lifes a bitch like that lol
SchizoKat Wrote:i have no clue what's going on here...mostly from weird qoute thingys...

and you never will *psychotic laughter* unless you read the previous posts :D
i read them all twice before i posted that...i just have no clue what you people are speaking about...probibly something about the thing with the stuff and the left horse near the right side of the barn raised last week by the robot that has ticks....
ahhh and the tap dancing cow that can jump the moon.... *sighes and goes into a subdued dreamy state* god bless rocket launchers
Rocket Launchers?? Go for fucking RPG's!! They are more combat ready! Oh shit... I'm off topic!!
Yessss... I think you are. :P