Join our server on Discord

Erotic Dreams
But there are stranger cases than mine some peole wold like to have sex with animals I dont understand that :shock:
"Zephyr of Darkness"] waking up is hell enough with out that damn thing buzzing) and ty for the luck *bows politely*
Hahahaha, you're like me, then? I'd wake up at 12 and go to sleep at 3 in the morning, if I could. I am a creature of the darkness after all.
I've had all kinds of bad waking experiences,not only the alarm clocks.(dogs, familiars, doorbells, phones, merchants, bums, falling things, bugs(especially mosquitoes), urge to urinate, heat....)(I can continue forever, and I hate them all)heheh trust me ive been through all that too but have

you ever had a base ball crash through your window at 4:00 am then have a pack of kids beating on your door asking about their ball? now that is just frickin wrong rofl god forbid you'd at least get a sorry about your window lol

needless to say i kept the ball, if the door had been hit again they woulda got it back right between the eyes from my shattered widow (evil? yes but at 4 am c'mon you aint the pope either am i right lol )

Never a good looking guy's kiss'.... or fuck XD

.....want to tell me where you live i think that could be changed maybe give you something to dream about too Wink but i will stay a gentalman.... maybe Twisted

Oh, you're welcome. You have all my pity.
thank you :D
BlackPhoenix Wrote:But there are stranger cases than mine some peole wold like to have sex with animals I dont understand that :shock:

then you wouldnt understand me dont feel too bad i dont either

im not completely into it but anthros... yeah you get the idea :roll:
I dream about pissing.
We all wake up in the middle of the night with a full bladder, but before I do, I sometimes have a dream where I'm in front of a urinal and blasting away. Then I wake up and check the sheets to make sure I didn't piss in bed.

Amazingly, despite the intensity of these dreams, I never have.

Thank God.
Sticking to dreams, I had a very disturbing dream last night. Never had one like it before.
I started off with some odd job in some odd grocery store where the moment I quit I found myself playing baseball with quite a few of my friends, not to mention the dozens of people water skying in the nearby lake. Anyway, the baseball game was promptly brought to an end when I noticed school buses approaching. We piled on to them and went to this school where there were a lot of people I knew that I hadn't seen in nearly 6-8 years. Not to mention lots of other people. Next thing I notice, I've left the school bus and I'm going throughout the school with a fairly powerful silenced pistol and I'm just blowing random, innocent peoples' brains out. (In highly realistic and gruesome detail). I eventually get to the main hall(or atrium) where the police catch me and hand cuff me to a post . I think I was on the 2nd floor and it was quite a ways down. As I lay there, people I know and don't know pass me and look at me in disgust and murmur things. I begin to deeply regret all the murders I've just committed. Next thing I know, there's a crowd around me and around the balcony looking down into the 1st floor and this guy jumps down from the 2nd to the 1st floor and is unharmed,. Then this guy from school (who in real life is already slightly whack and disturbed) believes he can do the same thing, he jumps and dies. I continute regretting everything I've done realizing my life is ruined and then the dream ends. I woke up completely disturbed. It wasn't a nightmare or anything, it was just a dream. I felt pretty relieved when I woke up but again, very disturbed.
Tentacles...(Shutters) I'm just happy I woke up before the ugly bastard got past the foreplay.
animals no that's just weird
hey casey no way I'll be down there first :) but anthros? that makes a little sense depending on how animal like they look
anus that's two weird things in a row
and zarima I'm sorry for you that's bad man
UnknownH Wrote:animals no that's just weird
hey casey no way I'll be down there first :) but anthros? that makes a little sense depending on how animal like they look
anus that's two weird things in a row
and zarima I'm sorry for you that's bad man

*hears a nock on the door goes to open it* heeeeey wondered what took you so long lol your speed is orver rated :roll: anyhow better luck next time Wink *shuts door*

or would you perfer that you beat me to the place? :cry:
I meant about what zeph said I'll be down there first to help her with that *left already* :D
last night i had a huge nightmare. i was getting ready for bed and then britney spear jumps out of the covers and imeaditly suck my cock and then after cumming a suck her twat and then we have sex for hours all along Sonny and Chers I got you babe is playing in the backround with them watching. when i woke up i was in the kitchen with a knife to my very limp cock.... hmmm i guess hollywood girls just arn't for me, well except for the olsen twins, but mary-kate just seems more.... um, fun to me. but damn, 5 more second of being asleep and i would have a jewish circumcision! talk about fucked up!