Join our server on Discord

Erotic Dreams
For the year that I've been on my strict diet, my dreams of temptation have been about the food that I miss eating, and I can't recall any sexual ones. My last "erotic" dream was about marinated steak.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:My last "erotic" dream was about marinated steak.

this is probibly different that what you mean, but i have had erotic dreams about food, mostly it's chocolate covered penis though sometimes it's like whipped cream on some girls breasts. the only commonality with my erotic food dreams is it's me licking something off of someone else

i have had erotic dreams that were just sex, i've had them about girls in my school, guys in my school, and anime/cartoon girls and boys. i even have sex dreams with people i have never met before, i seem to have an erotic dream a night(i tend to have like 10-15 dreams a night)...needless to say i usuly wake up with morning wood...
Quote:this is probibly different that what you mean, but i have had erotic dreams about food, mostly it's chocolate covered penis though sometimes it's like whipped cream on some girls breasts.
Yep, very different. I'm trying to stress that my only tempting dreams aren't even about sex, but just food. The rest of my dreams are just nightmares with giant killer alien bugs, super spooky ghosts, and mountains of impossible homework.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:UnknownH:
Well..I think BKWargreymon Lover is a lady poster too...only that she doesn't show off like I do. And.. what I added is 'useful'? Interesting... useful for what? Twisted
Glad you liked it though.
Well, I won't deny that I think a lot about sex too... and I 'm a prOn m onger, see my title..though I usually get turned off by everything I see...I work in an old people's hospital *shudders*if I told you half the things I see there you'd never sleep.... again...
You forget that you're talking to sb who has the hots for a guy with 3 red eyes and a snake tail who goes around killing everything and absorbing it later... you think your thoughts would scare me?

really? I've always thought male don't know why though and useful because of the topic and hey I'm a guy I like the female body and I want a girlfriend what can I say? Liking beezlemon isn't that weird I like a purple-haired computer girl and a frog-girl hybrid so I (like most of the board) can't talk either and your thoughts might scare me casue mine aren't that scary anyway
how neat. for some reason i get turned on by dreaming about sci-fi horror stuff. like being eaten alive by a horde of ants, or giant aliens ripping my chest open, or having sex with alien girls who kill men and suck out there sperm so they can survive and make babies but are super afraid of fire. um yeah for me thats an erotic dream, others think its a nightmare. nothing sexier than running for your life.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Well, I won't deny that I think a lot about sex too... and I 'm a prOn m onger, (yay always a good sign knowing that it aint just us guys *me* )

you think your thoughts would scare me? (still yes rofl i canget pretty demented and sick but yes i do take pity on you for the old ppl)

(something that runs around kills things... ROFLMAO me in the morning *if not now* but yeah not that odd do the terms "girls with guns" and "babes with blades" ring any bells? scorpian tail thing is a new twist but sounds interesting Twisted )

All the work.. for nothing :( That's too bad... I do think alarm clocks are made for punishment....can't be anything but that. I do have some bitter experiences with alarm clocks m yself Evil
Better luck next time, man...

(AGREED no doubt about it i hate the damn thing and waking up is hell enough with out that damn thing buzzing) and ty for the luck *bows politely*
Quote:I like a purple-haired computer girl and a frog-girl hybrid
I find that more normal than liking Kari XD Ranamon is pretty.
Quote:(yay always a good sign knowing that it aint just us guys *me* )
I do believe that women have a lot of erotic desires too, but we're misunderstood. For starters, we get turned on more slowly than guys, but we also get turned off more slowly. Most likely women can, for example, stare at a guy they like in the nude and not get excited. Why? Cuz we need more stimulation than that. And probably more time too. Also, I'm not a typical girl. My personality is totally unbalanced except in just this. I found a balance btw being a feminist and keeping my own strenght (avoiding the typical feminism that wants to kill all men, dress like a man and deny all feminity) and obeying the traditional commandment of being feminine and a sexual object (avoiding the traditionalism that implies that women must be sexual objects all the time, be shy, stupid, oversensitive and cry all the time). Also, I'm off to find what I really like (I heard through my life the women in my family telling stuff like oral sex and masturbation were disgusting and having sex was to 'let them do it')
Ahem, well, I can go on for hours, but you get my point, right?

Quote:(still yes rofl i canget pretty demented and sick but yes i do take pity on you for the old ppl)
Well... can your thoughts get worse than Hunter's? If they can, then I'll admit you're right.
Quote:(something that runs around kills things... ROFLMAO me in the morning *if not now* but yeah not that odd do the terms "girls with guns" and "babes with blades" ring any bells? scorpian tail thing is a new twist but sounds interesting )
'Bikini girls with machine guns'?XD Yeah, that was a The Cramps album's cover....(boy I'm into satanism more than I thought....XD)
Oh, no matter about the killing part...there are worse people in my Uni.
Quote: waking up is hell enough with out that damn thing buzzing) and ty for the luck *bows politely*
Hahahaha, you're like me, then? I'd wake up at 12 and go to sleep at 3 in the morning, if I could. I am a creature of the darkness after all.
I've had all kinds of bad waking experiences,not only the alarm clocks.(dogs, familiars, doorbells, phones, merchants, bums, falling things, bugs(especially mosquitoes), urge to urinate, heat....)(I can continue forever, and I hate them all) Never a good looking guy's kiss'.... or fuck XD
Oh, you're welcome. You have all my pity.
My most erotic dream is sex with my friends sister.
She is 10 years old.
I didnt want to wake up.
I cumed so much tht some part of the bad was wet.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:My most erotic dream is sex with my friends sister.
She is 10 years old.
I didnt want to wake up.
I cumed so much tht some part of the bad was wet.

you know I'd find that wierd if I didn't recently find the answer to why the loli hentai exists

quote zeph: I find that more normal than liking Kari XD Ranamon is pretty.
yeah she is (her beast form isn't though :(

...typical feminism...
I do hate them

(avoiding the traditionalism that implies that women must be sexual objects all the time, be shy, stupid, oversensitive and cry all the time).
of course not

(I heard through my life the women in my family telling stuff like oral sex and masturbation were disgusting and having sex was to 'let them do it')
hey some people and places are just from the old school with that

heat....
would that be like an animals heat?... :P

Never a good looking guy's kiss'.... or fuck XD
you want to woke up by that once? hold on let me grab my passport lol